You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Oops, it suddenly went all red.[/quote

And here's another prick

You can fuck off an all you fucking stupid cunt. Why don't you put me on ignore again you fucking dickhead. Again, try attending a fucking game and come out from behind you keyboard. Fucking whopper

I do go the match when I can but you carry on, super scouser. People like you bring this city down.

And people like you start giving abuse out but don't like it back. Now run along you fucking wool and keep your nasty comments to yourself - or I'll arrange to see you at your one fucking match and we'll have a chat about it then. Prick

This fella has never been near Anfield in his short and unremarked life. Guaranteed.

Really???

Just shows how little you know. I have been going to the match since the best part of you ran down the inside of your arl fellas leg. So please put me on ignore again

And people like you start giving abuse out but don't like it back. Now run along you fucking wool and keep your nasty comments to yourself - or I'll arrange to see you at your one fucking match and we'll have a chat about it then. Prick

This fella is defo from St. Helens or Widnes. He's overcompensating for it and giving the game away.

County Road KFC

Tomorrow at 8pm

I'll fillet you in.

You are so funny with your wool sense of humour. I really don't care how often I get " negged" by you or your mates. No wool me mate.

There was no need for the original insult and I don't need the KFC, I'll quite happily come to where ever you are

You offer people out on the Internet.

Well done, you've just entered a select group of Mongs who have visited this site.

Wool

You offer people out on the Internet.

Well done, you've just entered a select group of Mongs who have visited this site.

Wool

Hang on? You are the prick saying 8pm KFC County road - and I offered you out? You started the insults, so just don't complain when I'm better than you

Don't forget your jester hat and cape next game

Hang on? You are the prick saying 8pm KFC County road - and I offered you out? You started the insults, so just don't complain when I'm better than you

Don't forget your jester hat and cape next game

You offered me out at the match and I simply replied with the usual meet up place for your type. KFC is the default place for dickheads like you. It's our little joke for people like you.

I bet you bum your mum in your St. Helens slum.

So it's not mac4 anyway. Pity.

Sorry don't know who that is. If you look, I have posted here for nearly 4 years and being going to the game for 38 years so you are way off the mark.

I don't try to be a forum celebrity like yourself so I'm sorry if I'm not high profile enough for you - but then again, I don't live my life on here. Wool

You offered me out at the match and I simply replied with the usual meet up place for your type. KFC is the default place for dickheads like you. It's our little joke for people like you.

I bet you bum your mum in your St. Helens slum.

Sorry if I'm not in with the latest forum knobhead joke. Fact remains, dickhead, that there was no need to start the insults but keyboard warriors like you always do so