You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I've not rounded anyone up. They have all took it upon themselves to point out you're a cunt. Does that not give you some indication that its the truth.

Sure you haven't.

Just because 2 people who have struck up a long distance friendship and have an unhealthy interest in telling people that they shag their ma's think I'm a cunt, then I must be.

You and your friend seem to be a bit upset cos you don't know who I am and I'm not high profile on here enough for you to know my real name.

You and " Zig " are two of the biggest cunts on here ( only my opinion, don't need anyone to join in on my behalf )

Luis Suarez says he would consider offers from Champions League clubs this summer

Interesting headline the Echo going with, if you was a cynic some would say we need to make sure that when Suarez leaves in the summer that everyone knows it isn't FSG and Ayre's fault.

Read more: Liverpool Echo http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2013/03/20/luis-suarez-says-he-would-consider-offers-from-champions-league-clubs-this-summer-100252-33030521/#ixzz2O7Vpl4um

If Suarez does leave (I don't think he will), then Rodgers is to blame.

He had a season to persuade him that his future should be at LFC, if he leaves then he hasn't achieved that.

Please, for the love of god, can we stop ruining a thread about a great man with mind-numbing drivel? All of you shut the fuck up already.

To get us back on track

[YOUTUBE]CoHyH61ZUiM[/YOUTUBE]

He's pretty fucking special is our number 7.

suarez would have been part of our pitch to coutinho.... there will be loads of speculation between now and september, lets just hope we can ride it out and keep hold of the best player in the league....

I hope we can. But I think we are miles away from where Suarez deserves to be. With Gerrard getting on and Carra going, the Owners want someone to sell shirts etc. I reckon they hope Coutinho will pick up that slack and be marketed to death if Suarez goes

Guest San Don

Here we go.

Luis Suárez admits he could leave Liverpool in the future for a team with Champions League prospects - Telegraph

Suárez, speaking in South America ahead of Uruguay’s World Cup qualifier against Paraguay, has previously insisted that he is prepared to stay at Anfield beyond this summer, even if Brendan Rodgers’s team fail to secure an unlikely top-four finish this season that would return Liverpool to the Champions League for the first time since 2009.

Bayern Munich and Juventus lead the group of European heavyweights keen to sign the former Ajax striker, with Paris Saint-Germain also monitoring the controversial 26-year-old.

But after scoring 29 goals in 38 appearances so far this season for Liverpool, Suárez has refused to discount the possibility of leaving Anfield to play amongst Europe’s elite.

“I am very happy at Liverpool, but you never know in football,” said Suárez, whose current contract does not expire until 2017.

“A player’s ambition is always there, the ambition of wanting to play in elite teams is always there. I’m in a world-class team, an elite team like Liverpool.

"We have to realise we have a new manager who is imposing a philosophy and a way of playing that the players are adapting to as best we can. We hope that it will bear fruit next year.

“But if another team comes around with more prospects of competing in international club competition games, which is willing to have me, they are welcome. We would talk to the club, we would see if I want to go, if I don’t want to go.”

Liverpool, who reported losses of £40.5  million in the financial year ending May 2012, have made it clear that they have no desire to sell Suárez, with manager Rodgers insisting that the player’s future remains at Anfield.

The Uruguayan has become an iconic figure at the club since his £22.8  million arrival from Ajax in January 2011, with the Liverpool supporters giving the player their backing through a series of controversies, most notably the allegations of racial abuse towards Manchester United defender Patrice Evra, which saw Suárez suspended for eight games and fined £40,000 by the Football Association last season.

Suárez has also been embroiled in rows over diving and an alleged gesture towards Fulham supporters last season and he admits that, while he has made efforts to tone down his dark side, he will never be able to lose his “slyness”.

“You can lose some things, but you can never lose the slyness, the passion that you have had since you were a kid playing in the street,” Suárez said. If I didn’t have the character that I have today on the pitch, I don’t think that I would have become the player that I am today.

“I have a very strange way of playing football. I’m my own severest critic and I realise when I make mistakes. There are times that I get yellow cards that can influence a game, but I have improved and I have to continue improving.”