You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This maths teacher and the 16 year old

Duff Man

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole thing (teacher shags pupil, not Stronts vs Melons) reminds me of RP McMurphy's discussion with the psychiatrist in 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest':

'But Doc, she was fifteen years old, going on thirty-five, Doc, and, uh, she told me she was eighteen and she was, uh, very willing, you know what I mean...I practically had to take to sewin' my pants shut. But, uh between you and me, uh, she might have been fifteen, but when you get that little red beaver right up there in front of ya, I don't think it's crazy at all now and I don't think you do either...No man alive could resist that, and that's why I got into jail to begin with. And now they're telling me I'm crazy over here because I don't sit there like a goddamn vegetable. Don't make a bit of sense to me. If that's what's bein' crazy is, then I'm senseless, out of it, gone-down-the-road, wacko. But no more, no less, that's it'.

Let's all have a moments thought for a young girl who is having to pleasure herself alone, a dildo or just fingers, maybe both. Tight, nubile minge quivering in onanismic pleasure. All because society felt her love was wrong and her fella is in prison. Sad times.

Ace. Got any more? Maybe chuck a bit of ass play in?

tugga_zpsfbbc5c88.gif