You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

The best Toffess side I've seen since their heydays of the early '80s. Beat Arse at their own game and would've nicked it had Lukaku not fluffed that chance in the dying minutes. What a gem they've in the boy Barkley. Any chance at all of luring him over to the Red side?

Maybe, I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone say he's happy with any less enthusiasm

We'll have a nice little windfall when we sell Suarez in the summer so we should spend in order to secure the CL windfall and with that the ability to buy better players.

I don't see why you would expect the owners to spend in advance. They're business men not fans. Suarez could have a career finishing injury between January and the end of the World Cup, why would you expect them to spend the money in advance?

I don't see why you would expect the owners to spend in advance. They're business men not fans. Suarez could have a career finishing injury between January and the end of the World Cup, why would you expect them to spend the money in advance?

Because it's well worth that risk and we could sell someone to cover ourselves in the event of Suarez having a career finishing injury. If they're good business men and they want to get somewhere in this highly competitive race for the top four, then they'll do what's right.

Because it's well worth that risk and we could sell someone to cover ourselves in the event of Suarez having a career finishing injury. If they're good business men and they want to get somewhere in this highly competitive race for the top four, then they'll do what's right.

I've seen no real evidence to suggest outside of their first summer window when they put all their faith in comolli and Kenny, they've got any interest in taking risks in the transfer market. In fact they're one of the most risk averse owners in the league in that regard.

Hull are pressing Swansea really well, then they are looking really composed when they get possession back.

Only a complete idiot would think they are playing like Stoke right now. Fuck me you are the most clueless person on this forum.

• Downvote 4