You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

elvis

What a complete and utter twat , yet another reason why I hope England get raped at the euros.

"The manager has only been on board for a short time and I believe he's done a really good job," said Bernstein.

"The build-up has been really excellent, training has gone well and there's a very good feel in the squad."

Take the money and run , you cunt.

his early results are like his wins against that Macedonian team whos name was like the evil guy of sonic in the europa

fucking historic!

How the fuck would bernstein know if training had gone well?

I once had respect for Trevor Brooking but that has gone as well , when you look at some of the leaders in football , platini , bernstein , hodgson, johansson, blatter etc etc etc , it makes me want to vomit.

What do you expect him to say

"Yeah it's been shit, we're going to get arse fucked, the managers a joke, going to stay in the group stages"

As if, the guys a dick but his comments there are no committal.

A non thread.

Fuck off with your non thread , the prick shouldn't be in charge - thats my point . Hence the thread , dont like it ? dont fucking read it.

Fuck off with your non thread , the prick shouldn't be in charge - thats my point . Hence the thread , dont like it ? dont fucking read it.

By the way, a bit hard to read a thread without reading what it's about by clicking on it.

Lighten up. David Beckham talking vague about our former managers team who will get shafted in the euros and the press will have a field day as a result. Nothing to get worked up about.

Fuck off yourself

Tell you who was a cunt yesterday - Platini. Nothing new there but his reaction to being asked if his reputation was on the line if the Euros are turned into a racist-fest by the locals. His answer - "Are you joking?"

What an arrogant fucking prick that bloke is. Perfectly cut out to slide into Blatter's shoes.

Tell you who was a cunt yesterday - Platini. Nothing new there but his reaction to being asked if his reputation was on the line if the Euros are turned into a racist-fest by the locals. His answer - "Are you joking?"

What an arrogant fucking prick that bloke is. Perfectly cut out to slide into Blatter's shoes.

And he eats Garlic Horses and sticks Snails up his arse. The French cunt.

"The manager has only been on board for a short time and I believe he's done a really good job," said Bernstein.

"The build-up has been really excellent, training has gone well and there's a very good feel in the squad."

Two friendlies, two wins, little time to prepare, unlucky with injuries and the JT/Rio nonsense to deal with.

Not much to argue with there in a "phony war" sort of way.

Some people are only happy when they are moaning and dripping bile though.