You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Osama is dead

How is it loose, he has talked up and encourage others to use extreme violence to achieve a goal.

Ah, but so has George Bush, so has Obama. So has Blair, so has Cameron. So has you if you support killing Bin Laden to acheive a goal.

So has Muhammed Ali before his fights for that matter.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a very proud father tonight. Watching the news with my 7 year old she was asking about Osama and what he did etc etc. Then we saw the picture of the mobs chanting USA USA and whatnot. She says to me that regardless of how bad Osama was the people celebrating his death are just as bad or not very clever. ''How can anyone celebrate a death.'' It was quite a profound moment in our relationship. I've had less sensible discussions with some adults.

Would anyone else like to post something totally made-up that their children said?

Why, only this evening, my 5 year-old daughter said that it was "unlikely that any sort of peaceable talks with Al Quaida would succeed, given that their overall aim is to overthrow the entire Western Judeo-Christian civilisation and replace it with a savage, medieval theocracy with no place in modern civilisation"

Hahahaha! *wipes away tear*

The things kids say!

Guest Numero Veinticinco
The problem you and 25 have is that you have the evidence under your nose and no one has discredited it.

I don't mean to be funny, but I know a little bit about International law. I don't need to discredit things that are inadmissible, or are circumstantial, when it comes to an American court. The law I'm more concerned with here is that of extrajudicial murder.

Ah, but so has George Bush, so has Obama. So has Blair, so has Cameron. So has you if you support killing Bin Laden to acheive a goal.

So has Muhammed Ali before his fights for that matter.

Well there you have it humanity does some shitty stuff.

Blair, bush et al. will say they operate within the law, Osama doesn't fall within those laws so therefore he will be found guilty in a law abiding court in the USA.

The bottom line is that no matter who is right or wrong, what is happened last night stunk, what happened in Iraq stinks, and what happenend in Afghanistan stank.

Someone hass mentioned the Belgrano and that getting sank also stank, and that is why the submarine HMS Conqueror returned to Faslane flying a jolly roger, just to denote what they done actually wasn't good it stank.

Well there you have it humanity does some shitty stuff.

Blair, bush et al. will say they operate within the law, Osama doesn't fall within those laws so therefore he will be found guilty in a law abiding court in the USA.

The bottom line is that no matter who is right or wrong, what is happened last night stunk, what happened in Iraq stinks, and what happenend in Afghanistan stank.

Someone hass mentioned the Belgrano and that getting sank also sank, and that is why the submarine HMS Conqueror returned to Faslane flying a jolly roger, just to denote what they done actually wasn't good it stank.

Bush/Blair/Cameron/Obama may all claim to operate within in the law, so did Hitler, Osama would cite Islamic law. Legally though it is quite clear Bush/Blair/Cameron/Obama have all committed mass terrorism. To point out humanit has done some pretty bad things is not enough for me, they will continue to do so unless our and the Arab world and anywhere elses leaders learn that if they do not obey the law they will be punished, you know, like me and you.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Blair, bush et al. will say they operate within the law

Then they're wrong.

Osama doesn't fall within those laws so therefore he will be found guilty in a law abiding court in the USA.

*makes politically incorrect spastic face*

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I put everything aside. I made that much clear.

It's great news that this cunt is dead. Great news.

Why? It makes very little difference.

Guest davelfc
I don't think they wanted him dead as they thought it would be difficult to get a conviction, they wanted him dead becuase if he was locked up he would have people being taken hostage Die Hard style to have him released.

This is so true, personally I'd have stuck him on a plane (drone) and crashed the fucker.

It's very easy for us to watch people in New York celebrate and feel a certain distain about it but we didn't have the horrific atrocity they had. I'm not saying I agree totally with their celebrations but I can understand it.

It solves little (his death) and can be taken apart and analysed by people (toooooooth!) until they're driven mad. That's what people do, he's gone get over it.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Another dead Muslim terrorist is good news. I prefer them dead to alive.

So when one is dead, I'm quite happy.

Just Muslim terrorists, or do you like to see all terrorists dead?

Just Muslim terrorists, or do you like to see all terrorists dead?

I'm mainly interested in seeing the ones who hate me, my culture, my religion, my country and my entire idealogical mind-set dead.

And, as a consequence, the same fucking cunts that are more likely to try and kill me.

So, for example, I don't hate the Tamil Tigers quite as much.

Next question?

I don't advise a "next question" but hey, we live in a democracy.

I'm mainly interested in seeing the ones who hate me, my culture, my religion, my country and my entire idealogical mind-set dead.

And, as a consequence, the same fucking cunts that are more likely to try and kill me.

Next question?

So er, ever heard of the IRA then?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Next question?

I couldn't give a fuck what you advise, to be honest. Thanks for confirming your bloodlust though. Yet another reason to respect you even less than I already do.

Next question?

Yes, but you do understand that members of the Tamil Tigers can be muslim? And it is a fact that some Tamil Tigers are muslim?

Bush/Blair/Cameron/Obama may all claim to operate within in the law, so did Hitler, Osama would cite Islamic law. Legally though it is quite clear Bush/Blair/Cameron/Obama have all committed mass terrorism. To point out humanit has done some pretty bad things is not enough for me, they will continue to do so unless our and the Arab world and anywhere elses leaders learn that if they do not obey the law they will be punished, you know, like me and you.

We do agree that as humans we all do some pretty shitty stuff, but if you wish to put Blair, Bush, Cameron and Obama on the same level as Osama then that is your prerogative. IMO Osama was a homocidal maniac and the cunt got what he deserved.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
We do agree that as humans we all do some pretty shitty stuff, but if you wish to put Blair, Bush, Cameron and Obama on the same level as Osama then that is your prerogative. IMO Osama was a homocidal maniac and the cunt got what he deserved.

Bush and Blair are not on the same level as Osama Bin Laden; they're considerably worse.

Then they're wrong.

*makes politically incorrect spastic face*

That is the whole point of the law, it can either go one of two ways, but the law is the law, and as such they haven't commited a crime. You may disagree but the law of this land states otherwise, so although you can bang your drum as loud as you want it is you that is in the wrong and this countries law proves.

Case closed. *puts black cloth on head*