Quantcast
Fit Birds Who Fly Under the Radar - Page 89 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Carvalho Diablo

Fit Birds Who Fly Under the Radar

No pics, I'm afraid, because this is really low beneath the radar, but if anyone is watching the second series of Miracle Workers on Sky, have a look at the extra in the crowd behind Al and Maggie at the music festival. 

Absolutely gorgeous. 

12 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

No pics, I'm afraid, because this is really low beneath the radar, but if anyone is watching the second series of Miracle Workers on Sky, have a look at the extra in the crowd behind Al and Maggie at the music festival. 

Absolutely gorgeous. 

I'll see your level of obscurity and I'll raise you the blonde girl in the crowd at 19 minutes and 56 seconds in:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Another one from the very obscure ranks. The granddaughter of a war veteran on BBC Breakfast. Alice I think she’s called.

8B81FECB-8AE0-4FE7-857D-0718852EE370.jpeg

Something before TV and screenshots, Citizen Kane's Mr Bernstein nails it for many of us.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, torahboy said:

Something before TV and screenshots, Citizen Kane's Mr Bernstein nails it for many of us.

Better than any screenshot in virtually every way that. 

On 05/08/2020 at 08:59, YorkshireRed said:

Another one from the very obscure ranks. The granddaughter of a war veteran on BBC Breakfast. Alice I think she’s called.

8B81FECB-8AE0-4FE7-857D-0718852EE370.jpeg

Is that Colonel Tom? Has anyone noticed that you’re as likely to see a baby pigeon as you are him without his medals on. He has got the greatest marketing team in history, I bet that granddaughter is one of several family members on 100k a year to administer the trust all that charity money is in.

6 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

Is that Colonel Tom? Has anyone noticed that you’re as likely to see a baby pigeon as you are him without his medals on. He has got the greatest marketing team in history, I bet that granddaughter is one of several family members on 100k a year to administer the trust all that charity money is in.

It wasn’t him, another guy who’s but a baby at 96. I think he was speaking well but I was a little distracted. 

On 05/08/2020 at 17:23, bigthrusts said:

Seema Jaswal is currently presenting the snooker on BBC2. This is good.

CNMAf-A2-Wo-AAFOA4.jpg

I imagine shagging that while blasting this out on the hi-fi:

On 05/08/2020 at 16:23, bigthrusts said:

Seema Jaswal is currently presenting the snooker on BBC2. This is good.

CNMAf-A2-Wo-AAFOA4.jpg

* considers pot the pink comment 

* cooler heads prevail