You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Typical 'look at us' paranoia, when considering the position they were in for the majority of the season, they should be delighted not to be a potential last day of the season story with the ultimate ending.

They still could be, but that's for another day.

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Everton invite Luke Littler to have a crack at us. That would be Scouse hating, Sun promoting Luke Littler.

image.png

image.jpeg

It was for a charity match, apparently. One of the teams apparently contained a Man United fan “YouTuber” who had previously recorded and posted himself singing “feed the scousers.”

They’re such self hating Uncle Toms. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

It was for a charity match, apparently. One of the teams apparently contained a Man United fan “YouTuber” who had previously recorded and posted himself singing “feed the scousers.”

They’re such self hating Uncle Toms. 

Knew that kid was a Manc but didn't really have a problem with him.

Having seen that scum shit, he can fucking do one.

• Upvote 2

Desperate little Everton always looking to stay relevant and accept any pat on the head from another club.

Remember when they were protesting against Crupshen and had their pathetic little cards waving in the Gwladys Street end and expected the Mancs to support them and they just sang cheating bastards and feed the scousers back at them?

Jurgen Klopp was recently given a farewell card at his local, the Freshfield pub. Inside were heartfelt messages, but one Evertonian couldn't resist writing '2-0' in the barcode - a nod to the Toffees' win in Klopp's final derby as Liverpool boss.

They're so stupendously petty.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Anubis said:

Everton invite Luke Littler to have a crack at us. That would be Scouse hating, Sun promoting Luke Littler.

image.png

image.jpeg

I hate that fat cunt a little bit more now. 

• Upvote 2

I was Euston last night getting a train home and there was a group of Villa fans acting nobheads singing “you nearly won the league” at Arsenal fans. Obviously only lone fans or dads with sons the shitbags. Had some blues on a table infront of me and they all seemed sound to be fair. 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I was Euston last night getting a train home and there was a group of Villa fans acting nobheads singing “you nearly won the league” at Arsenal fans. Obviously only lone fans or dads with sons the shitbags. Had some blues on a table infront of me and they all seemed sound to be fair. 

They had a vid doing the rounds last night of them terrorising 2 young reds at a service station yesterday with the “you lost the league at the shit tip” crap they’re dining out on. 

• Upvote 2

On 19/05/2024 at 07:53, Bobby Hundreds said:

Probably best to ignore the club that cheated to retain its premier league status.

They spend half a season on a massive the Premier League is corrupt bender then cry when the Premier League don't include them in a video about the season, absolutely standard self centered behaviour from them.

Couple that with some blue I know having a moan about how Dyche hasn't had the same praise as Brightons manager(who was politely sacked) or Bournemouths manager because theyd have finished with the same points as both those teams without the points deduction.

20 hours ago, Anubis said:

image.png

image.jpeg

Is that how many years of hair left he’s got?

3 hours ago, Reckoner said:

That fat cunt getting knocked out. And the mustard hahaha

Was quite funny that video. I like the way the first Arsenal fan goes in and basically just tickles the Everton fans head then runs off. He also took his 1995 FA Cup shirt off as he never wanted to get any red on it. 

The guy who knocks the fat Everton fan out cheering like he's knocked Usyk out rather than a 70 year old fella who'd already been badly beaten up. He might get a visit from the police this week. 

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Was quite funny that video. I like the way the first Arsenal fan goes in and basically just tickles the Everton fans head then runs off. He also took his 1995 FA Cup shirt off as he never wanted to get any red on it. 

The guy who knocks the fat Everton fan out cheering like he's knocked Usyk out rather than a 70 year old fella who'd already been badly beaten up. He might get a visit from the police this week. 

At first I was wondering why the riot police guy didn’t just baton the cunt, then I realised it’s a random bike guy getting involved for reasons I can’t work out.

4 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

At first I was wondering why the riot police guy didn’t just baton the cunt, then I realised it’s a random bike guy getting involved for reasons I can’t work out.

The human race is doomed.  

• Haha 1