You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

26 minutes ago, Anubis said:

How pathetic are their attempts to cosy up to other fans on social media? This from that beardy transfer winning cunt from Toffee TV.

image.png

Best bit is having got slaughtered for it in his replies he's gone for the usual 'was just a pisstake' response, never fucking change do they.

29 minutes ago, Anubis said:

How pathetic are their attempts to cosy up to other fans on social media? This from that beardy transfer winning cunt from Toffee TV.

image.png

That one might actually have been tongue in cheek, but I've seen so much embarrassing shit where they're trying to 'recruit' fans of "the 14" to their cause. Truly pathetic. No-one will support them as they're cheating impacts those teams far more than it does the big boys.

Besides, fans from all of those clubs value bantz above anything. Rumours that Newcastle fans are showing up to Goodison this week with cards saying "Premier League - Correct". The same fans who were kicking off at the PL over their takeover when it looked like it might not happen. They hate the PL, but the "bantz" trumps all.

Just now, Arniepie said:

they seem to be obsessed with newcastle for some reason

They're the current lover of the local boy who left the abusive relationship and is now thriving in a loving environment? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dave u said:

That one might actually have been tongue in cheek, but I've seen so much embarrassing shit where they're trying to 'recruit' fans of "the 14" to their cause. Truly pathetic. No-one will support them as they're cheating impacts those teams far more than it does the big boys.

Besides, fans from all of those clubs value bantz above anything. Rumours that Newcastle fans are showing up to Goodison this week with cards saying "Premier League - Correct". The same fans who were kicking off at the PL over their takeover when it looked like it might not happen. They hate the PL, but the "bantz" trumps all.

and newcastle and everton absolutely hate each other for a reason i can never quite work out. 

11 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

and newcastle and everton absolutely hate each other for a reason i can never quite work out. 

Until the Saudis stuck their oar in, they were fierce  rivals for the role of “Former Big But Now  Irrelevant Club”. 

• Upvote 1

We got the Wolves, right next to the Toon army. We got the Hammers, stood alongside Forest fans. Nobody, gives a fuck about the blue boys. And that suckerrrrrs, ain't a miracle. Can, you, dig iiiiiit!?!

roger-hill-the-warriors.jpg

Okay listen up out there boppers. Word on the steeet is an off-brand outfit from Queensferry are looking to parley, but if they think they're gonna get that 10 point penalty quashed, think again. This is for Everton fans. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

Dj.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

We got the Wolves, right next to the Toon army. We got the Hammers, stood alongside Forest fans. Nobody, gives a fuck about the blue boys. And that suckerrrrrs, ain't a miracle. Can, you, dig iiiiiit!?!

roger-hill-the-warriors.jpg

Okay listen up out there boppers. Word on the steeet is an off-brand outfit from Queensferry are looking to parley, but if they think they're gonna get that 10 point penalty quashed, think again. This is for Everton fans. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

Dj.jpg

Everton? So far down they're not even on the map. Real low class.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

In reality Everton at the moment are nowhere near bad enough to go down and I dont think thats a surprise to anybody given how they were still spending when not permitted to. By rights they should have to sell their best players in January if the PL are serious (not that I'm holding my breath) about their punishment. They have already benefited far more than the likes of Burnley or Sheff Utd etc would be allowed to if in a similar position. I'm looking forward to see how they treat Everton going forward and how they deal with City. They've already seen City squirm out of a European ban so I can't see the PL doing anything to combat their cheating in future. Here is hoping though.

2 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

In reality Everton at the moment are nowhere near bad enough to go down and I dont think thats a surprise to anybody given how they were still spending when not permitted to. By rights they should have to sell their best players in January if the PL are serious (not that I'm holding my breath) about their punishment. They have already benefited far more than the likes of Burnley or Sheff Utd etc would be allowed to if in a similar position. I'm looking forward to see how they treat Everton going forward and how they deal with City. They've already seen City squirm out of a European ban so I can't see the PL doing anything to combat their cheating in future. Here is hoping though.

The beauty part is that the situation with Everton is a bit like with the mancs, as in the fans are actually an active and sizeable chunk of the problem. They're so consumed by bile that the worse things get, the worse the fans will make it with their roadblocks and fireworks and grinding teeth. The club will become a toxic brand and nobody is going to want to play for or manage it. 

They have got fed up of trying to annoy us and getting laughed at all the time so they've invented a rivalry with Newcastle to fill the void. Newcastle fans were winding them up saying they were deluded thinking they were a big club still. 

They used to hate the Mancs in the 80s and have massive scraps with them but that all stopped when they started sucking up to them annoyed us even more.