You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I thought it was quite funny until the last bit.

I see all the Blues enjoyed the fifth point best. Yes, I think we ALL enjoyed NUMBER FIVE.

A teacher too, apparently. Nice.

I remember once being lectured to by a blue nose about something or other (probably Sniffer Clarke). It took him about five minutes for it to descend into an aggressive rant in my face that resulted in his friends (and mine) having to pull him away.

I don't think I said a word. Actually, thinking about it, I probably did...

But we shouldn't tar them all with the same brush. This man is a sociopath. And he's just going to get worse.

C'mon RED MEN!

I feel better for reading it. I had no idea I was a "Shankly Shunning" cunt until I read this. I must find this fine example of a human being and thank him for pointing it out to me.

I would also like to see his research notes he used to help him compile his articulate and insightful piece. And then tell him he forgot to call me a "Bigger Club Cunt".

The cunt.

They do things with "dignity" at The Tip dont they?

People say they would miss the Derby if they werent about. Personally I'd forgo them without a problem if it meant relegation for them and then going out of business. I could say I hate them but I cant as I wouldnt waste it on them.

Guest ShoePiss
They do things with "dignity" at The Tip dont they?

People say they would miss the Derby if they werent about. Personally I'd forgo them without a problem if it meant relegation for them and then going out of business. I could say I hate them but I cant as I wouldnt waste it on them.

It's things like that on the previous page which ensures I'll always want them in the top flight. I want them to be able to see and smell our success but never fucking get there.

Fuck that idea of them in the lower leagues, nah I want them in the prem and us rubbing their noses in it time and time again. Oh and I have plenty of family and friends who are blues, they're alright and never come out with bile like that, at least not in my presence.

I heard a fella say on SSN a while back that Everton is a profitable asset for any billionaire to have.

If I had to guess, I'd say it was probably Tom Cannon.

A teacher too, apparently. Nice.

When his students find out it was him, I'd fully expect them to be merciless in taking the piss.

Hmmmm. Let me see.

Moyes. 10 years. No trophies.

Dalglish. 10 months (ok, 13 months). Trophy.

What makes me laugh is that they don't realise how funny it is for us that they're so wound up by it. Pissed myself reading all the comments. Particularly the one about it going worldwide. Everton? Worldwide? As if.

Yeah, reading some seriously bitter bitters' tripe is like watching a great comedian doing his best stand up. It'll seriously cause damage from laughing so goddamn hard.