You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Everton are easily staying up. They won't even be in the conversation for relegation come February. They have been gifted a free hit. 

I love it when Evertonians talk with this sort of optimism.  It's just odd coming from Reds.

To stay up "easily" they will need about 35 points from 26 games; they will need to match the kind of teams who are competing for European spaces.  That's just not going to happen.  One way or another, they're in for a tricky season.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

How on earth can Everton claim corruption when an independent panel found them guilty of cheating. This aint a case of getting done for  crime they didn't commit, they are guilty as fuck and have paid a far smaller price than they deserve. They have some fucking balls calling us victims.

And they’ve admitted it !!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I love it when Evertonians talk with this sort of optimism.  It's just odd coming from Reds.

To stay up "easily" they will need about 35 points from 26 games; they will need to match the kind of teams who are competing for European spaces.  That's just not going to happen.  One way or another, they're in for a tricky season.

You could see it even when they where dropping points in most of their games they are doing more than enough. Injuries to key players could be the only thing that scuppers them but then you look at the 3 teams that came up and think Everton could fuck up a tonne and still be fine.

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Byrne is there to work for his constituents to be fair. If a large number of them are up in arms, he needs to do something about it. In the grand scheme of things, it'll make no difference at all. 

There are enough real problems that people have and need help with without wasting time on this.

• Upvote 7

34 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

We could do with Man United puncturing this "We're coming for you" bullshit by reminding them that they are, in fact, dung.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't trust this United side as far as I could shit upwards.

The other year when Everton were close to going down their mancunian friends went over there and managed to lose. Useless twats

1 hour ago, an tha said:

There are enough real problems that people have and need help with without wasting time on this.

a lot of his constituents probably disagree. it's a waste of time to you and me, but as you know, blues won't see it that way. he can't do or change anything anyway. he just wants to be known as the MP who cares about football and not just LFC. so he shuts them up with a pointless bit of parliamentary process. 

33 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Now Spurs are pissed off and won't waive the £10m fee for Delle Alli. 

Well that was clever of the bloos.  Piss off someone and have to pay them when you're skint.  Fucking idiots.  I do hope they get relegated and then go bust.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Peter Cormack said:

According to the BBC gossip column, they are blaming Spurs for the overspend because they would only pay 60 not 80 million for richiela

They do have some nerves!

In the same summer:

Jesus went to Arsenal for less

Isak to Newcastle & Nunez to us were around similar cost

Even Awoniyi cost Forest only about half of what Spurs spent on that cunt

Spurs must be furious still but not because the shite have pointed at them but because they are probably still wondering how the hell they got convinced to spend that much on him.

I am also not sure which is worse - Spurs spunking that much on him or the shite choosing to spend some of that on Maupay.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

They do have some nerves!

In the same summer:

Jesus went to Arsenal for less

Isak to Newcastle & Nunez to us were around similar cost

Even Awoniyi cost Forest only about half of what Spurs spent on that cunt

Spurs must be furious still but not because the shite have pointed at them but because they are probably still wondering how the hell they got convinced to spend that much on him.

I am also not sure which is worse - Spurs spunking that much on him or the shite choosing to spend some of that on Maupay.

Everton are trying to price footballers like apple price the latest iPhone. They should be deducted points for just being that thick. 

1 minute ago, Bob said:

They’re flying a banner over the Etihad Saturday morning. 

I expect they’d pick that location no matter City’s opposition. I expect it’s got nothing to do with us being there at all.

Funny if BT/TNT sport don’t even show or acknowledge it.