You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thank fuck for that!

JohnnyH

Dear Johnny H,

We are sorry to inform you that, as a result of the lottery process, your ticket application with Customer Reference Number: 63852 for the UEFA Europa League Final 2011 has not been successful.

Best regards,

Ticketing

2011 UEFA Europa League Final

Please do not reply to this email. Replies to this email will not be responded or read.

Dear Johnny H,

We are sorry to inform you that, as a result of the lottery process, your ticket application with Customer Reference Number: 63852 for the UEFA Europa League Final 2011 has not been successful.

Best regards,

Ticketing

2011 UEFA Europa League Final

Please do not reply to this email. Replies to this email will not be responded or read.

they knew you were a local

I'm probably been a bit disingenuous here as I'll still go to the final regardless. I'm not having a European final on my doorstep and not going. Thankfully though I'll only have to pay for one ticket as opposed to the two I applied for in the ballott.

Myself and a few mates bought a package deal worth 435e each

The deal involved premium tickets with free drinkin before and after the game at the bar on our level...the seats were amazing, right in the centre.

Still have the tickets but lookin to get rid..probably wont be able to sell them untill the final teams are confirmed !!

I'm probably been a bit disingenuous here as I'll still go to the final regardless. I'm not having a European final on my doorstep and not going. Thankfully though I'll only have to pay for one ticket as opposed to the two I applied for in the ballott.

My thinking exactly, so I'm gona try get a ticket and head to it