You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I love Kenny Dalglish.

Kopite

Shreeves: "How do you feel about Carragher's challenge? Was he lucky to stay on the pitch?"

The King: "He was lucky to be playing for Liverpool. (Cue Kenny talking about the game).

Shreeves: "So you are not going to comment on the challenge?"

The King: "I just did!".

The man is the nearest thing to God.

The FACT is had Kenny been given the job at the start of the season we'd be top four and comfortably so.

Thank you Christy lar.

Shreeves: "How do you feel about Carragher's challenge? Was he lucky to stay on the pitch?"

The King: "He was lucky to be playing for Liverpool. (Cue Kenny talking about the game).

Shreeves: "So you are not going to comment on the challenge?"

The King: "I just did!".

The man is the nearest thing to God.

The FACT is had Kenny been given the job at the start of the season we'd be top four and comfortably so.

Thank you Christy lar.

That's all well and good, but Carra's 'tackle' was a disgrace. Much worse than Rafael's, and if Dowd had seen it properly he'd have been off, no questions asked.

I despise Nani, the little Pepperami-looking shite, as much as the next right-thinking man, and his subsequent collapse was appalling/laughable, but the best you could say for Jamie's challenge was that he is getting old and slow. The worst, well, that's obvious.

I'm all for 'reducers', as our old friend Ron used to call them, but that was, literally, over the top. Just my view.

Great result, nonetheless, and, other than the horror 'tackle', the performance of the season (not that there's been a lot to crow about) IMHO.

They don't know what to do with him as he has them nervous as kittens.

No sign of purple chops yet. Hope they ask him about the rafael challenge. Bet they don't

Complete media blackout from United, including MUTV. Players are banned from speaking to anyone too.

It almost goes without saying. We all love him. He understands the club and the fans in a way that Hodgson never could.

I think we should save some praise for Steve Clarke as well though. I hope we've given him a long-term deal as he appears to be doing a fantastic job so far.

That's all well and good, but Carra's 'tackle' was a disgrace. Much worse than Rafael's, and if Dowd had seen it properly he'd have been off, no questions asked.

I despise Nani, the little Pepperami-looking shite, as much as the next right-thinking man, and his subsequent collapse was appalling/laughable, but the best you could say for Jamie's challenge was that he is getting old and slow. The worst, well, that's obvious.

I'm all for 'reducers', as our old friend Ron used to call them, but that was, literally, over the top. Just my view.

Great result, nonetheless, and, other than the horror 'tackle', the performance of the season (not that there's been a lot to crow about) IMHO.

100% agree with you on this!

I think you've missed the point a little, I don't think anyone would say Carra didn't deserve a red, but it's refreshing to see a Manager have the ability to deal with the press in a way that shuts them up when they're determined to have a pop at us.

Dalglish proves to me a long time opinion I have. Some men belong at certain. clubs. Dalglish is Liverpool. I am sure he has looked into the past and studied exactly what Shankly did at Liverpool and thought "how good must that have been" well do you know what, I reckon he is now up there with him. Big statement I know, but honest when I look in KK face right now I see more than a legend I see something unique. Please provE me right Kenny. Scotland delivers for Liverpooll FC

Dalglish proves to me a long time opinion I have. Some men belong at certain. clubs. Dalglish is Liverpool. I am sure he has looked into the past and studied exactly what Shankly did at Liverpool and thought "how good must that have been" well do you know what, I reckon he is now up there with him. Big statement I know, but honest when I look in KK face right now I see more than a legend I see something unique. Please provE me right Kenny. Scotland delivers for Liverpooll FC

Kenny gives me goose bumps! When you hear him speak......I'm reminded of Henry V before Agincourt, or Churchill on the beaches, or Nelson and "England expects" After LFC's darkest hour, cometh the man. Kenny Dalglish! He's that important, he's that good! He has the words and the words come from the heart and soul of the man....and the heart pumps blood red and the soul is the soul of Liverpool Football Club