You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are al ex's fat bitter vile twats.

NavyRedMan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this Melons's ex? He's registered under another username. If it is, then isn't about time you saw your kids you useless absentee twat?

I thought this yesterday when i saw the name on the FF. To be fair he's got them this weekend, I've just done a 7½ hour round trip to drop them off in Wigan due to shitty road works everywhere.

Yes i am a vile fat twat, Jeebus there was a reason you left me for fat club bint. The thing is she's not as ace as me and it's left you wanting that little bit more. I'm sure most of the lads on here will agree it'd be hard pushed for her to be as brilliant as i am. Silverlining might disagree like, he reckons i've a massive gash.

If you want to stick around, stick to the FF and i'll stick to the MF and the GF, sorted? You can slag me off in there and the rest of the retards can join in. You won't be rated on this side as a fair few of the lads (and ladesses) have met me and our kids on more then one occasion, guess what some even came to visit whilst this was going on...http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/92099-another-help-thread.html#post2296154 (see inside the NSFW tags) unlike yourself. Back off or i will show you to be the cunt you deny that you are.

I thought this yesterday when i saw the name on the FF. To be fair he's got them this weekend, I've just done a 7½ hour round trip to drop them off in Wigan due to shitty road works everywhere.

Yes i am a vile fat twat, Jeebus there was a reason you left me for fat club bint. The thing is she's not as ace as me and it's left you wanting that little bit more. I'm sure most of the lads on here will agree it'd be hard pushed for her to be as brilliant as i am. Silverlining might disagree like, he reckons i've a massive gash.

If you want to stick around, stick to the FF and i'll stick to the MF and the GF, sorted? You can slag me off in there and the rest of the retards can join in. You won't be rated on this side as a fair few of the lads (and ladesses) have met me and our kids on more then one occasion, guess what some even came to visit whilst this was going on...http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/92099-another-help-thread.html#post2296154 (see inside the NSFW tags) unlike yourself. Back off or i will show you to be the cunt you deny that you are.

Arse on a platter I think.

How fucking dare you, you spineless little twat. I thought you had a wedding to plan? Don't you think it's a bit obsessive, stalking your ex on an internet forum making snide comments just weeks before you remarry? What's up? As the big day is getting closer, you're thinking more about the past, your family, your previous marriage and it fills you with regret and anger so you come on here with your cheap digs?

You have no right whatsoever to even have a fleeting negative thought about Melons. She is worth a hundred million of you. When you're lying in bed at might with your new woman you can sleep soundly knowing that your children have the most amazing mother in the world. Your youngest daughter sat last week telling me all about her bridesmaids dress. She's so fucking excited and it broke my heart knowing that as soon as she's looked beautiful for you on your pictures and the day is over, you'll drop her again like a hot brick. What about the middle daughter? Possibly the sweetest, loveliest child I have ever met. Remember her? The one you took compassionate leave for when she got ill, and didn't even bother your arse to go and visit her in hospital. She must have been terrified, yet she never stopped smiling. She is so utterly brave. That's another thing she's inherited from her Mother.

You don't deserve five fucking minutes with those wonderful children. The fact that you have had so little influence on their lives is testament to the people they have become. They're better off without you.

How fucking dare you, you spineless little twat. I thought you had a wedding to plan? Don't you think it's a bit obsessive, stalking your ex on an internet forum making snide comments just weeks before you remarry? What's up? As the big day is getting closer, you're thinking more about the past, your family, your previous marriage and it fills you with regret and anger so you come on here with your cheap digs?

You have no right whatsoever to even have a fleeting negative thought about Melons. She is worth a hundred million of you. When you're lying in bed at might with your new woman you can sleep soundly knowing that your children have the most amazing mother in the world. Your youngest daughter sat last week telling me all about her bridesmaids dress. She's so fucking excited and it broke my heart knowing that as soon as she's looked beautiful for you on your pictures and the day is over, you'll drop her again like a hot brick. What about the middle daughter? Possibly the sweetest, loveliest child I have ever met. Remember her? The one you took compassionate leave for when she got ill, and didn't even bother your arse to go and visit her in hospital. She must have been terrified, yet she never stopped smiling. She is so utterly brave. That's another thing she's inherited from her Mother.

You don't deserve five fucking minutes with those wonderful children. The fact that you have had so little influence on their lives is testament to the people they have become. They're better off without you.

Is fucking right.

Guest Pistonbroke

What a piece of shit. If this is indeed her ex posting then i hope he gets a good fucking kicking which he has thoroughly deserved. How the fuck can he call himself a father pulling a cunts trick like that. Hope his new GF is getting fucked by his mates whilst he's bumming his friends on his sub.