You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst film you have ever seen

JohnnyH

On The Waterfront.

That's a recommendation by the way.

Robocop 3 for worst film, I'm sure he flies in it. Or anything with Adam Sandler.

I'm feeling that, brother. Talentless, unfunny, punchable faced shitkicker. I honestly wish he would just fuck off. Die or retire, makes no odds to me, just stop squatting on the world and squirting films out of your anus.

• Upvote 3

Was going to have a look at that later as well. Mainly because of the Johansson factor.

I need a decent recommendation for a film, worked out the other day that most pre -1970 films i haven't seen. Apart from Vertigo, The Great Escape, The Leone Westerns and Bond films.

Good old films, someone recommend me one.

Its utter garbage. Have you seen Kellys Heroes?!

Was going to have a look at that later as well. Mainly because of the Johansson factor.

I need a decent recommendation for a film, worked out the other day that most pre -1970 films i haven't seen. Apart from Vertigo, The Great Escape, The Leone Westerns and Bond films.

Good old films, someone recommend me one.

Where Eagles Dare.

Yesh, that left me truly deflated that Mike. Jar Jar fucking Binks and an obnoxious littler cunt as Anakin Skywalker. I was looking really forward to Gangs of New York and the only thing that made me watch it hrough to the end was that I'd already stuck in for an hour and a half. I went to see Troy with my mate and said the immortal lines "there's now way they can fuck this up," Ten minutes in and I knew I was wrong, spectacularly wrong. Same goes for Alexander, but at least I had the beautiful Roasria Dawson to ogle. The only film I think I've actually stopped watching, however - walked out of - was Invincible with Billy Zane in it. It was, and is, the worst film I've ever seen.

There are some films that are so shit they're funny, then there's films that are just terrible with no redeeming qualities and then there's shit films without any redeeming features that also manage to destroy your childhood like Star Wars : Attack of the clones.

Yoda doing backflips and bouncing all over the room like a tennis ball, fuck right off Lucas. 

• Upvote 1

I've watched some utter shite but for the sheer, gut-wrenching disappointment and open mouthed horror it has to be Phantom Menace.

I hate all three of those films. However, each one has a great Star Wars moment. Actually the first two do. The third was so shit I've blanked it from my mind so I can't be sure whether it's true of that one too.

I hate all three of those films. However, each one has a great Star Wars moment. Actually the first two do. The third was so shit I've blanked it from my mind so I can't be sure whether it's true of that one too.

I quite like the third one.

I've never watched the first two the whole way through because they were so boring.