You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Carroll, what does he do?

Code

The £24 million I came up with is a sum of many parts, all of which are correct.

£16 million in cash.

£2 million in a loan fee last year.

£2 million in add-ons.

£80,000 a week times 52= £4,000,000 saved in wages. West Ham paid all of Andy Carrolls wages. In fact, they paid him £100,000 a week.

So who is the fucking retard.

You, clearly.

Can somebody tell me why the posters on this site talk to each other like this?:blah

I don't get it.

'Tis the close season. These people are the finest, most intelligent posters during the football season. But withdrawal has set in, and everyone's a cunt.

It's like PMT. But for male football fans.

now he is no longer on our books I think Andy Carroll should go out on the piss more and do funny shit to fill the Balotelli shaped void with regards to funny footballers in england

Or rival Jonny Evans and Robin Van Persie. Or rival Ryan Giggs on how many welsh tarts he can shag. Or Wayne Rooney on how many whores he can be caught with.

Edited by aws

That's the same player who scored last minute winners in 2 consecutive games' date='one we played with 10 men for an hour.

He's not our concern anymore but anybody thinking footballers take it easy on holidays are idiots, I know of a certain ex player of ours, a high profile England international who only left the PL a couple of year ago who asked mates of mine to sort him out with E in the late 90's while on holiday in spain where they were working in a bar at the time. It's not right but there young men with lots of money, we'd like all our players to be tee totalers who eat breath and sleep football like say wether you rate him or not Jordan Henderson is, but it's a rarity[/quote']

It's Emile fucking Heskey isn't it?

• 5 months later...

Had to go a long way back to find this.

West ham saying they wouldnt have signed him permanently if they d known he d be out so long.

We were lucky to get rid of him especially after that footage of him dressed up as bear in vegas nightclub swigging a bottle of champagne or vodka

The £24 million I came up with is a sum of many parts, all of which are correct.

£16 million in cash.

£2 million in a loan fee last year.

£2 million in add-ons.

£80,000 a week times 52= £4,000,000 saved in wages. West Ham paid all of Andy Carrolls wages. In fact, they paid him £100,000 a week.

So who is the fucking retard.

did Ayre stick it in his boot and run in up there? 

anyway, controversial but if he was fit i'd still have liked him here. 

did Ayre stick it in his boot and run in up there?

anyway, controversial but if he was fit i'd still have liked him here.

Even after seeing what Sturridge and Suarez can do? I just don't get that at all. To get the best out of Carroll you need to be an alehouse cunt of a team

• Upvote 2

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Carroll to Liverpool for £35M remains the most baffling transfer in history. Just ahead of the Bebe transfer.

Genuinely mental. Both with hindsight and foresight.