You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Carroll, what does he do?

Code

Its pretty funny when the less fortunate are trying to explain something they dont understand.

Its a bit like when you ask 4 year old kids what this and that is and you get some brilliant replies born out of their naive understanding of the world.

Please never stop.

Hehe, gotta love IQ72 lecturing others on not understanding!

Can't get on the site as this work computer is shite, but the Mirror have a vid of him in a club in Vegas basically off his tits wearing a Superman cape and then a chipmunk suit. It is fucking amazing.

Can't get on the site as this work computer is shite, but the Mirror have a vid of him in a club in Vegas basically off his tits wearing a Superman cape and then a chipmunk suit. It is fucking amazing.

Not at all surprising now is it?

One day he might knuckle down, but not on those wages for us, fuck off.

What's not surprising? A 23/24 year old lad with a bit of wedge having a good time when he's off work for a bit? I know I'd be doing the very same in his position. except it'd be a Batman cape.

I do see where you're coming from but honestly, its quite fucked up that he's going getting off his tits. He's a moron. Next week he'll be telling everybody that he's out to 'prove a point'.

The difference with footballers is that they're not really ever 'off work'. Theres a reason football clubs pay players 100k a week in the summer, too. If he ends up eating kebabs and drinking himself stupid every off season, he's going to come back needing a month or so to get fit - which is a joke. Of course, once in a while its fine but that doesn't seem to be the case with Andy.

Dislaimer: I haven't actually seen said video and knowing the Mirror its probably him having dinner and a couple of glasses of wine. Edit: maybe not haha.

Meh, he's not our problem anymore so that's probably playing a part in my opinion on this.

I still say he's entitled to do something like that. He's not harming anyone (apart from himself, possibly) so just let him get on with it.

Also: Vegas.

Meh, he's not our problem anymore so that's probably playing a part in my opinion on this.

I still say he's entitled to do something like that. He's not harming anyone (apart from himself, possibly) so just let him get on with it.

Also: Vegas.

And to be fair I do see where you're coming from - in that he's young and acting as if he is. We all got fucked out of our heads. You can't blame him if he doesn't care that much about his footy - I guess the real morons are the people who offer him stupid contracts.

I guess my opinion is tinged with jealousy as I wish I was earning that much! Not enough naked girls around him, though.

PEOPLE-STORY-306-Andy-Carroll-parties-in-Las-Vegas.jpg

No half-measures for Andy.

Good to see he's taking his recovery from injury seriously.

As has already been said, he's paid £100k a week to keep his body in condition, and he doesn't take it seriously. He does this now, fine, it's June, but he doesn't seem to have an 'off' switch.

No, not our problem, but it annoys me when people criticise us for not playing him or selling him. He's not professional in the elite sense of the word.

Fair fuckin play to him, do people really think on footballers on holidays are gona just have soft drinks and read a book, Hamann was chased by police in Japan on a club trip, Dudek arrested in Portugal 4 days before a game,

Carroll is on holidays, good luck to him, hope he does well at west ham except against us, lad never once said anything negative about the manager or the club or mouthed in the press despite been bombed out.

And it's bloody Vegas.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I don't care what he does anymore because, thank fuck, he's not our player anymore. Hasn't he got a broken heel or something? I'm sure West Ham were loving him being on some bloke's shoulders. I'm just glad to see the back of him in a deal that got us some sort of return. He's West Ham's problem now.