You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The 2010 Masters.

Wig

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke
Oh, don't be a dick. A 4 hole play-off isn't exactly missing the cut, is it?

A one off, plus my point still stands. Thanks for the personal abuse btw.

Guest TesticleOReilly
A one off, plus my point still stands. Thanks for the personal abuse btw.

OK, each point in turn.

A one-off it may be, but it's the dream, the fairytale, that sells.

Your point doesn't stand. You didn't say invited back and never winning, you said without a hope of winning. 4 hole play-off is more than hope.

You're welcome. It's my equivalent of your boring petty neg. Go fuck yerself.

Guest Pistonbroke
OK, each point in turn.

A one-off it may be, but it's the dream, the fairytale, that sells.

Your point doesn't stand. You didn't say invited back and never winning, you said without a hope of winning. 4 hole play-off is more than hope.

You're welcome. It's my equivalent of your boring petty neg. Go fuck yerself.

No problems hard lad.

Guest Pistonbroke
I doubt there are many takers at that price.

Doubt it. Looks like i lumped on Westwood failing at the right time. Feel sorry for the lad as i wanted him to win. But his failure ensures i have a healthy looking betting account.

Doubt it. Looks like i lumped on Westwood failing at the right time. Feel sorry for the lad as i wanted him to win. But his failure ensures i have a healthy looking betting account.

I didnt see those kind of options on Coral. I think Betfair is definitely the way forward.

Guest Pistonbroke
I didnt see those kind of options on Coral. I think Betfair is definitely the way forward.

I use Bet and Win which is a German one. The odds aren't the best but you can get some real good ones if you keep your eyes peeled.

This is the biggest pile of shite to win the masters since I started watching it. Other players have been a yard or 2 off the fairway and the course has bitten them on the arse yet Meckelson has fucked up big style and lucked his way back onto the fairway or green in a great position. I'm not saying he's not good but with some of his drives he should be back on -8 or 9 not -15.

Guest TesticleOReilly
This is the biggest pile of shite to win the masters since I started watching it. Other players have been a yard or 2 off the fairway and the course has bitten them on the arse yet Meckelson has fucked up big style and lucked his way back onto the fairway or green in a great position. I'm not saying he's not good but with some of his drives he should be back on -8 or 9 not -15.

Wayward drives can be recovered, putts, chips and pitches can't, and that's where the scoring is.

Guest Pistonbroke
Greg Norman came within a couple of holes of winning the Open in 2008.

Fairytale stuff but how often do they get up there with a chance of winning mate. They have their own senior tours and masters tours. Only my opinion on the matter though.