You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The worst acting ever?

gkmacca

Charlie hunnam

Ding ding ding.

We have a winner.

I'm still mystified at how bad his accent was in Green Street. I gave him some leeway as I had assumed he was American. but the fucker's from Newcastle. How hard can it be for a professional actor to do an accent from his country's capital city?

Not going to be a popular opinion but my lad was watching the latest series of that Game of Thrones and some of the 'acting' in that was awful. Don't know many of the character names but there is a black british girl who is very attractive but a terrible actress and some character named John Snow who was pretty awful too. The best acting probably came from some characters named The Army of the Dead! No wonder Diana Rigg did what she did.

• Upvote 1

Not going to be a popular opinion but my lad was watching the latest series of that Game of Thrones and some of the 'acting' in that was awful. Don't know many of the character names but there is a black british girl who is very attractive but a terrible actress and some character named John Snow who was pretty awful too. The best acting probably came from some characters named The Army of the Dead! No wonder Diana Rigg did what she did.

I agree some of the acting is poor. I think they get away with it though, with other characters pulling their weight and with the story, costumes etc.

I watched a few minutes of it for the first time last week (as the missus watches it). I genuinely thought it was meant to be a comedy.

I really do wish I could "get" programs like this, especially as every other cunt on the planet is talking about it every day.

I happened to watch 'The Longest Day' recently; never seen and thought it would be interesting, but Christ the acting was unwatchable. From no mark to the big name stars I thought it was just ham. Maybe the sign of the times of early 60s when I believe it was regarded as a bit of a classic. But shite, things have def improved

Could have left it like that

Shame the series ended that way.

The basic outline of Godfather 3 was interesting

I think her poor acting overshadowed an otherwise excellent film. Whereas the decision to cast his sister Talia Shire in the original worked superbly for Francis Ford Coppola,the decision to cast his daughter didn't work very well at all.

I think her poor acting overshadowed an otherwise excellent film. Whereas the decision to cast his sister Talia Shire in the original worked superbly for Francis Ford Coppola,the decision to cast his daughter didn't work very well at all.

The first actress cast was Rebecca Schaeffer who was murdered by a stalker on the way to the audition, Winona Ryder was next and pulled out or something, his daughter was third choice.

• Upvote 1

The first actress cast was Rebecca Schaeffer who was murdered by a stalker on the way to the audition, Winona Ryder was next and pulled out or something, his daughter was third choice.

I didn't know that stalker story,what a tragedy. Winona Ryder is also shit but would have been far better than Miss Coppola. Probably the only death scene were the tears were tears of joy.