You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hope this isn't true. Gerrard transfer request rumours.

Guest Pistonbroke

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke
Why even bother posting this? Yeah, I'm sure our captain would hand in a transfer request out of the blue in January.

It probably is bullshit and hope to God it is. But if he wanted out then January would be the ideal time considering the transfer window is still open. Don't you think ?

I predict it plays out like this:

Sunday: Gerrard goes to Purslow

Monday: Gerrard hands in transfer request

Tuesday: Gerrard records a panpipes version of Nothing Else Matters

Wednesday: Gerrard drives to Aberdeen in his bare feet in homage to Alan Partridge

Thursday: Gerrard shaves a face into the back of his head and changes his name by deed poll to Sebastian Weetabix

Friday: Gerrard spends £3m on a half man/half sheep corpse

It probably is bullshit and hope to God it is. But if he wanted out then January would be the ideal time considering the transfer window is still open. Don't you think ?

No. If he ever did go, he would never, ever, ever jump ship mid-season. He has too much respect for the club to do that.

Guest davelfc

Sunday: Gerrard goes to Purslow

Monday: Gerrard hands in transfer request

Tuesday: Gerrard records a panpipes version of Nothing Else Matters

Wednesday: Gerrard drives to Aberdeen in his bare feet in homage to Alan Partridge

Thursday: Gerrard shaves a face into the back of his head and changes his name by deed poll to Sebastian Weetabix

Friday: Gerrard spends £3m on a half man/half sheep corpse

That's utter bollocks and you know it, they burnt the sheep. (hmmmm BBQ lamb)

Guest Pistonbroke
No. If he ever did go, he would never, ever, ever jump ship mid-season. He has too much respect for the club to do that.

You would hope so. But never say never as far as football players go. In hindsight i wished i'd never posted the thread, just end up in another free for all slagging Gerrard off et al. But a forum is for this sort of stuff. If i hadn't posted it then someone else probably would of.

I don't want to be a twat or anything, but Partridge drove to Dundee in his bare feet.

Driving to Aberdeen would be ridiculous.

Especially at this time of year.

Guest davelfc
You would hope so. But never say never as far as football players go. In hindsight i wished i'd never posted the thread, just end up in another free for all slagging Gerrard off et al. But a forum is for this sort of stuff. If i hadn't posted it then someone else probably would of.

There will be a lot more of this to come and it will get worse. It wouldn't surprise me if we end up with just one thread entitled 'rumour bollocks' for it all.

Guest Pistonbroke
There will be a lot more of this to come and it will get worse. It wouldn't surprise me if we end up with just one thread entitled 'rumour bollocks' for it all.

Probably a good idea to have a rumour thread. In hindsight i should have just slipped it into the " Gerrard goes to Purslow thread. "

Apologies for starting another thread. Whole situation is getting everybody down at the moment. Like Chinese torture this season and all the bullshit surrounding the club is getting to the best of us. Think i'll go to bed and ask the missus for sympathy. But at 1 AM in the morning i fear a knock back.