You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Has Benitez Quit?

maverick786

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Benitez to walk and miss out on a big pay cheque...

I don't think so.

Load of bullshit.

Yes Cain, that's the only reason he hasn't quit is because he's worried about his payoff

Fucks sake

Mong central

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so.

Load of bullshit.

Not sure that would be so important to Rafa ,hes already a very wealthy man and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be out of work for long.Still think its a load of shit mind.

I have to say that, for a bloke who has a history of walking if things don't ultimately go his way, I was starting to wonder if this thing with the revised budget would be the straw that broke the camel's back. I hope it's not true because if it is, we're fucked in anything bar, possibly, the long term. Short term, the title is deffo gone and medium term we get a new man who has no room for manoeuvre and would undoubtedly be recruited for his ability to say "Yes Tom. Certainly George".

I really hope this is bollocks.

Guest ShoePiss

Not worth getting wound up about, I'll believe it's not true until there's an official statement. Even if he's not at tonight's game I still won't believe it.

In the mean time can the forum go back to members only so we don't get the fucking server overload?

Just to make it clear, I don't want him to walk.

I also think the money point is a very valid arguement. Considering the amount of contract drafts he refused and the substantial pay rise he received.

Money is a big issue for just about everyone in football.

Anyways, we have a match tonight that we could do with winning so I will concentrate on that.

I don't think so.

Load of bullshit.

Haven't you started uni in Liverpool, just so you could take in the mighty reds ?

If so, why did you bother if your going to keep posting shite like that ?

I also think the money point is a very valid arguement. Considering the amount of contract drafts he refused and the substantial pay rise he received.

Anyways, we have a match tonight that we could do with winning so I will concentrate on that.

I don't believe that money is unimportant to him, but there's no way he would base a decision like this on the potential loss of a payout. He is already minted and could walk into almost any vacant big job in world football. Certainly I'd expect the Madrid job to become suddenly vacant if he became available.

Guest ShoePiss

I never did find out what those earlier contract drafts contained, it seems you know so any chance of sharing?

If I was Rafa I'd be heart broken.

Got that close to winning it and now having the rug pulled from under you and theres not a thing you can do abou it. He treated them like gentleman and held them to their word and they've fucked him like some cheap slag. Whats more if this rumour has come from someone inside the club then its not only morons on internet forums we have to worry about its slime like this putting rumours about hours before a game.