You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Major news in the next 24-72 hours (Rick Parry leaving)

Maldini

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The players have decided to play in Guantanamo Bay style orange jumpsuits in protest at Rafa's restrictive tactics, this is TK421 providing you with all of the exclusives.

The club are stopping slick Rick going on holiday during the summer, and he has to keep his phone on all the time.

They have also said he cannot take goalkeeping lessons anymore, this is the main sticking point in the contract negotiations. Rafa wants control of the academy so he can stop the clown going there

Right, this is mental ive just had a text off my mate who is a steward and he's a good honest red.

Apparently at 8pm last night Rafa's dog raped Reina, it lasted a good 40 minutes plus. Don't know whether this is true but Rafa might have egged him on. I know, it's mad. Parry (who is preparing a bid for us with Martin Sheen) is camped outside Degen's house overnight waiting for Reina to come out as Pepe is having an affair with Degen's missus, who by all accounts, has been round 70% of the senior squad.

I think the idea is for Parry to get pictures of Reina all cut up from the attack so he can pass them on to Bascombe, in order to turn the heat up on Rafa. Reina knows about this and he's prepared to keep the dog attack quiet until the season is finished. He's keeping his head down until Parry fucks off with his tent.

There's a catch though - unbeknown to Reina and Degen, Martin Keown has been masquerading as Degen's missus for the last 14 months due to an horrific boating accident leaving Degen's bird paralysed from the knees down. Keown was off his face on coke (allegedly) when his boat Little Dave, crashed into Lady Benayoun (yes, she was shagging Yossi). Keown has been covering his tracks ever since which has lead to him having a 14 month relationship with Reina. Degen's missus is currently locked in a barge somewhere on the Leeds-Liverpool (keep that hush-hush lads) and she's not allowed out until Degen gets his move to Spurs (already done apparently).

As i said, he's honest good red. We'll see.

Guest The Chimp
Right, this is mental ive just had a text off my mate who is a steward and he's a good honest red.

Apparently at 8pm last night Rafa's dog raped Reina, it lasted a good 40 minutes plus. Don't know whether this is true but Rafa might have egged him on. I know, it's mad. Parry (who is preparing a bid for us with Martin Sheen) is camped outside Degen's house overnight waiting for Reina to come out as Pepe is having an affair with Degen's missus, who by all accounts, has been round 70% of the senior squad.

I think the idea is for Parry to get pictures of Reina all cut up from the attack so he can pass them on to Bascombe, in order to turn the heat up on Rafa. Reina knows about this and he's prepared to keep the dog attack quiet until the season is finished. He's keeping his head down until Parry fucks off with his tent.

There's a catch though - unbeknown to Reina and Degen, Martin Keown has been masquerading as Degen's missus for the last 14 months due to an horrific boating accident leaving Degen's bird paralysed from the knees down. Keown was off his face on coke (allegedly) when his boat Little Dave, crashed into Lady Benayoun (yes, she was shagging Yossi). Keown has been covering his tracks ever since which has lead to him having a 14 month relationship with Reina. Degen's missus is currently locked in a barge somewhere on the Leeds-Liverpool (keep that hush-hush lads) and she's not allowed out until Degen gets his move to Spurs (already done apparently).

As i said, he's honest good red. We'll see.

I'd heard that exact same story myself. It all sounded plausible until I thought of Parry successfully using a camera. Call me suspicious, but I just couldn't get my head around that.:whistle: