You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Major news in the next 24-72 hours (Rick Parry leaving)

Maldini

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the rumours are something to do with Gillette selling his half of the shares and Hicks also selling the majority of his to an Arab Consortium and Hicks will stay on as a minority investor.

Not sure how legitimate or true they are but that seems to be the general consensus from various other forums.

I will believe it when I see it......

"I believe some of these long standing issues we've seen over the last year or so which have troubled the club off the pitch may well be resolved and things will move forward, whether that involves a takeover or anything of that nature I really don't know at this point but I do know that things are happening behind the scenes at Liverpool and things may develop in the next 24 hours or so."

No shit!.... Really?

Im growing into a real cynic here.... I just dont believe in anything anymore... i dont believe in Elvis....I dont believe in Hitler... I dont believe in Yoga...I dont believe in Zimmermann... I dont believe in Beatles

I just believe in me, Yoko and me...and that`s reality.

The dream is over...what can I say?

I may have worked in an office full of men for too long but that picture made me extremely sexually excited.

Anyone with longer hair than mine is currently fair game in my present state of hormone distress, be they animal, vegetable or mineral.

Remember to put the vegetable back in his or her wheelchair this time, Section.

No shit!.... Really?

Im growing into a real cynic here.... I just dont believe in anything anymore... i dont believe in Elvis....I dont believe in Hitler... I dont believe in Yoga...I dont believe in Zimmermann... I dont believe in Beatles

The little fella in Sgt Bilko?

He was real, I seen him on the telly.

freemancollage.jpg

No shit!.... Really?

Lovely piano on that.

the major announcement is gonna be that hicks is putting up a reward for the return of Simons dog, I heard he is even thinking about offering his mug (not parry or moores) to the evil kidnappers.

*Simon sorry about the joke, I do actually hope you get the dog back.