You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I took a glance at toffeeweb and saw this beauty:

"And to the surprise of absolutly no one we are first on match of the day :

MOTD RUNNING ORDER*

Everton v Portsmouth

Hull v Wigan

West Ham v Blackburn

Arsenal v Newcastle

Middlesbrough v Stoke

Bolton v West Brom

How the fuck do they get away with being so biased, its a complete joke"

I dont usually go looking on other teams sites but I couldnt resist then.

Moyes said : "We are not in condition to win Premier League matches" Ha ha

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MOTD RUNNING ORDER*

Everton v Portsmouth

Hull v Wigan

West Ham v Blackburn

Arsenal v Newcastle

Middlesbrough v Stoke

Bolton v West Brom

How the fuck do they get away with being so biased, its a complete joke"

They whine that they're always last on the MotD running order, and now that they're first they're still whining. Some people are never happy.....

HANDDBAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL

Was hilarious at Anfield last season when the whole ground shouted this whenever a player touched the ball.

Anyone else notice how the blueshite have become a feeder club to the scum? Since the Rooney deal, the mancs have palmed off 3 of their reserves to nEverton. Obviously that is part of the transfer fee being paid.

Ashamed of that top? Haven't you seen the "39 Italians can't be wrong" banner that they took to Nuremberg last season? Everton badge either side of a list of those killed at Heysel. Truly sick.

They actually believe that they are the real victims of Heysel.

Ashamed of that top? Haven't you seen the "39 Italians can't be wrong" banner that they took to Nuremberg last season? Everton badge either side of a list of those killed at Heysel. Truly sick.

They actually believe that they are the real victims of Heysel.

I was actually thinking of that as I re-read this thread;

A printed, embossed banner, in blue and silver, of all the victim's names and the slogan "39 Italians Can't Be Wrong" qith a dozen or so of them, mixed generations, proudly gathered round it like the crew of Apollo at the moon landings.

At present, they are buidling up to the Derby already and it always gives them a focus away from the pain of whichever crisis they are passing through at the time of writing.

They think we're shite and are bang up for it.

I maintain that we must never underestimate them or their bile and nick it at whatever cost.

The Shite have just faied to bring in that Nigerian lad in for a loan, despite sending their entire front-line powerbrokers down to London for the appeal;

Ian Ross, Everton's Head of PR & External Affairs, confirmed: “Chairman Bill Kenwright, Manager David Moyes and Club Secretary David Harrison all attended the hearing in London this morning and despite making a strong case the appeal was rejected on the basis that the player fell some way short of the required criteria (of international experience).”

All of them have gone down on the morning of dealine day to try to force a year loan for an unknown who is understood to be going back in a year anyway.

They clearly haven't got a pot to piss in.