You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

David Ngog

StevieH

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FRANCE

Defeats to Spain and Ukraine in February's Copa del Atlantico friendly tournament have taken some of the gloss of the current France crop, but they remain a fearsome side. David N'Gog scored five goals in the qualifying round and plenty of his team-mates now have Ligue 1 experience, while midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin is a set-piece wizard. "We have the potential to develop and what we have done so far was to teach them to win," said coach Luc Rabat.

uefa.com*-*UEFA European U-19 C'ship*-*News

You forgot this 'gem'(excuse me!): Key players: Morgan Schneiderlin (midfielder, RC Strasbourg), David N'Gog (forward, Paris Saint-Germain FC), Djamel Bakar (forward, AS Monaco FC).

France didn't qualify which is why he isn't mentioned as one to watch in the tournament. N'Gog scored one goal less than Nemeth in the qualifying. All this prejudice against N'Gogs is a disgrace.

It is a total disgrace. This guy is coming to play for the club we all support and deserves a chance to show if he is good enough. And he deserves the support of every Liverpool fan whist trying to show what he can do. I like the look of Nemeth, looks a great little player. But if ngog is better then i will be delighted even if it means nemeth doesnt make the break through here.

Ok.But i hope N'gog is going to replace Nemeth in the reserves(Nemeth will go to the first team).

I'd like to think Rafa will give both of them chance to impress. Hopefully they will both turn into awesome players, both bringing different talents. Obviously being from Hungary, you want Nemeth to succeed but the bigger picture is whats best for LFC

Thats the thing im not inciting this level of shite im getting, im only giving an opinion on football im not preaching evil with my posts yet theses twats choose to abuse me as if i am. Its obvious they find the bollocks to abuse me behind their screen however if i said the same things on here to their face i very much doubt they would be calling me a cunt, twat etc.

I think people need to get a sense of perspective on here, if you think im wrong on something by all means challenge me on it however you shouldn't just snipe from the sidelines without offering anything resmbling an opinion like many of the sado's on here seem to do.

blah blah blah cry me a fucking river you muggy twat

:yes:

Look this:

u19 to watch(N'gog is also 19)

No10: James Tomkins (England) - The centre-back broke into the West Ham first team last season and made six appearances. One of those was against Double winners Manchester United at Old Trafford where he he the unenviable task of facing an in-form Cristiano Ronaldo.

No9: Ignacio Camacho (Spain) - Burst on to the scene when he started Atletico Madrid's clash with Barcelona in March. Camacho impressed with his creativity and passing range in midfield. He played 10 times last season and even bagged a double against Recreativo.

No8: Freddie Sears (England) - The striker was prolific scorer for West Ham's reserve side and ended the season with an incredible 25 goals in 24 games. Boss Alan Curbishley gave him his big break as a sub against Blackburn in March and he was rewarded with a headed winner.

No7: Daniel Sturridge (England) - There were huge expectations for Manchester City ace Sturridge as a youngster and Chelsea once tried to lure him to Stamford Bridge. Stuart Pearce gave him his debut last year before a serious injury ruled him out. Now back to his brilliant best.

No6: Lars Bender (Germany) - The talented teen has already made over 50 appearances for 1860 Munich and was a key player in their promotion to the Bundesliga last season. His brother Sven plays alongside him for club and country, while cousin Tommy is at Colchester.

No5: Krisztian Nemeth (Hungary) - Hailed as Hungary's next big thing and already has a full cap. Made waves in Liverpool's reserves last season with some Kop fans even calling for him to be in the first team. Highly rated by boss Rafa Benitez and likened to the great Kenny Dalglish.

No4: Fran Merida (Spain) - The midfielder already been compared to Arsenal team-mate Cesc Fabregas. Has a terrific left foot and brilliant eye for a defence-splitting pass. Went to Real Sociedad on loan earlier this year but is set for the first team at the Emirates.

No3: Sotiris Ninis (Greece) - Targeted by Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger, the impressive midfielder was named player of the tournament last year. Still young enough to play again this time around and the Panathinikos ace is expected to be the Greeks' main threat.

No2: Alberto Paloschi (Italy) - Already competing with Kaka, Alexandre Pato, Ronaldo and Filippo Inzaghi for a spot in AC Milan's attack. Made his debut in February and scored within 18 seconds of coming on as a second-half sub. A lethal finisher and good tip for top scorer.

No1: Scott Sinclair (England) - Known as a loan star with successful spells at four Championship clubs. Shot to fame when he scored a wonder goal for Plymouth two years ago and gone on to score for Chelsea's first team. Incredibly quick and skillful, he is one of the hottest young talents in the world.

Where is he?Nowhere!

That list, whats that the gospel FFS,4 english players in that list and they still still could'nt get through the group, just cant give up on the hype can they regarding overrated english players:wallbutt:

Rafa Benitez lines up French striker David N’Gog

Jul 23 2008 by Chris Beesley, Liverpool Daily Post

“We have a young player and hopefully it will be done tomorrow, I think it will be positive.”

N’Gog, who is expected to command a £1.5million fee, has netted just once in 18 senior appearances for PSG but has scored prolifically in France’s junior national sides.

Rafa Benitez lines up French striker David N’Gog - Liverpool Daily Post.co.uk

A lad on the PSG official forum I was talking to said he's a good player but lazy. He said he's going to be the new Anelka but I think that was meant in disparaging terms rather than glowing.

Were you conversing in French?

"Ngog est un bon joueur de football, oui?"

"Oui, mais il est un paresseux comme Shite que twat Anelka"

"what's that mate? speak english wouldyer?"