You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

David Ngog

StevieH

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a back up striker for Torres and someone who preferably is big, strong, quick and can play as a lone striker so signing N'gog makes sense. We haven't got the money to buy an experienced striker who probably wouldn't want to sit on the bench each week so signing a young striker who is still learning the game seems a logical move.

Liverpool have today signed French hotshot David Ngog from Paris Saint Germain.

The 19-year-old becomes the fourth addition to Rafa Benitez's first-team squad after penning a four-year deal at Anfield

Ngog is one of the brightest young talents in French football.

His tally of just one goal from 18 league appearances last term was largely down to PSG's disappointing form – a contention backed up by his prolificacy on the international stage.

The lightning quick forward has scored goals at every youth level for France, including two absolute corkers against England Under-19s last season.

Ngog is the cousin of former Newcastle United defender Jean-Alain Boumsong.

What the hell kind of word is proflicacy?

Edit: Apparently it is a word. Everyday's a school day.

Edited by sh#t waffle
Illiterate dumb ass

Erm... Prolific? I had to go back to the article after seeing "proflicacy". I was like, "What?! What the fuck? How do you even say that?!" Your damn typo got me! :$
Whoops. I knew it meant prolific, but the reason for the typo is that i thought the journo had got confused with profligacy and inadvertently made up a word. But no, prolificacy apparently exists. Though not in Word's dictionary, so I blame Bill Gates..

1 goal in 18 games; that's Skip form is that.

the official site says the poor scoring rate is only because he was in a shit team and his international record proves he is the bizniz. We'll see about that.

His tally of just one goal from 18 league appearances last term was largely down to PSG's disappointing form – a contention backed up by his prolificacy on the international stage.

1 goal in 18 games; that's Skip form is that.

I think a previous post pointed out that the majority of those appearances were as a short term substitute but his international record is 10 goals in 15 games. But you'd have to wade through a whole load of shite to get to that RK, so I can see why you wouldn't bother. I did, and my brain hurts.

Guest TK-421

To the tune of Mmmbop

NNNgog tick a ta ba do ba

dubi da ba do ba

tick a ta ba doo

yeah eh yeah

NNNGog tick a ta ba do ba

dubi da ba do ba

tick a ta ba doo

yeah eh yeah