You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Exams

Chocoholic

what about animal testing? i think its terrible. they get all confused and give the wrong answers :P

Who would win in a English contest between a dead monkey and rob beef with a dictionary? This is the real question.

I echo the sentiments of Ian Sea, above.

I don't know how many younger posters we have here' date=' but for those starting exams next week, this is to wish you all, the best of luck.

For Caradonna and others who are still studying... keep up the good work...not long now.[/quote']

I am a young poster, but not doing any exams... does your wish of good luck still apply to me???

Pfft - you can't fail exams these days. You'll all get straight a's in another "record year for exam results" as standards in our education systems are once again "getting better by the year" and students leaving the system are not "a bunch of illiterate thick cunts".

My leaving cert doesnt start till june but does anyone have good knowledge on the Ucas system because my guidance teacher is a mong who hasnt a clue. Ya see I ballsed up my ucas application but still want to study Law in the University of Liverpool. I was wondering if I get the required results and rang them informing them of this would there be a chance of me getting in?

Would really appreciate info on this matter!

Cheers.

My leaving cert doesnt start till june but does anyone have good knowledge on the Ucas system because my guidance teacher is a mong who hasnt a clue. Ya see I ballsed up my ucas application but still want to study Law in the University of Liverpool. I was wondering if I get the required results and rang them informing them of this would there be a chance of me getting in?

Would really appreciate info on this matter!

Cheers.

I'd say you have next to no chance of ringing a red brick and just asking.

Why have'nt you done your UCAS form?