You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ressie vs Bolton tonight

coop

Nice to see Agger getting more game time as he steps up his fitness.

Game live on LFC.TV as well.

From the Offal

Daniel Agger continues his quest for match fitness when he plays for Liverpool Reserves against Bolton Wanderers at the Halliwell Jones Stadium on Tuesday night - a match you can watch live online on LFC TV.

The Danish international made a successful return from his metatarsal injury when he played 45 minutes for the reserves in last week's 2-0 win over Manchester United, and he is the star name in Gary Ablett's line-up against the Trotters.

The match kicks-off at 7pm GMT and our live show starts at 6.45pm.

Liverpool team:

Peter Gulacsi

Stephen Darby (Captain)

Emiliano Insua

Mikel San Jose

Daniel Agger

Damien Plessis

Ryan Flynn

Jay Spearing

Jordy Brouwer

Krisztian Nemeth

Ray Putterill

Subs:

Ronald Huth

Dean Bouzanis

Gerardo Bruna

Martin Kelly

Ryan Crowther

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see Agger getting more game time as he steps up his fitness.

Game live on LFC.TV as well.

From the Offal

Daniel Agger continues his quest for match fitness when he plays for Liverpool Reserves against Bolton Wanderers at the Halliwell Jones Stadium on Tuesday night - a match you can watch live online on LFC TV.

The Danish international made a successful return from his metatarsal injury when he played 45 minutes for the reserves in last week's 2-0 win over Manchester United, and he is the star name in Gary Ablett's line-up against the Trotters.

The match kicks-off at 7pm GMT and our live show starts at 6.45pm.

Liverpool team:

Peter Gulacsi

Stephen Darby (Captain)

Emiliano Insua

Mikel San Jose

Daniel Agger

Damien Plessis

Ryan Flynn

Jay Spearing

Jordy Brouwer

Krisztian Nemeth

Ray Putterill

Subs:

Ronald Huth

Dean Bouzanis

Gerardo Bruna

Martin Kelly

Ryan Crowther

Liverpool.no also carried a story ( from where I cant remember ) where Rafa confirms that Nemeth is a player he is monitoring closely. That should be a big boost for the player, ahead of the coming matches.

Will the game be broadcasted on lfc.tv?

Liverpool.no also carried a story ( from where I cant remember ) where Rafa confirms that Nemeth is a player he is monitoring closely. That should be a big boost for the player, ahead of the coming matches.

Will the game be broadcasted on lfc.tv?

Rafa is on the Offal praising Nemeth saying he is a striker for the future and i wouldnt be surprised to see him promoted to the first team next season.

Yes mate the game is live on LFC.TV

good to see Rafa is watching, also notice "at the moment" comments, basically he's saying next season you're in.

-----

RAFA: NEMETH HAS BRIGHT FUTURE

Rafa Benitez has given Krisztian Nemeth a major boost ahead of tonight's reserve clash with Bolton by claiming the teenage striker could one day have a big impact on the Premier League.

The 19-year-old has six goals in six games for Gary Ablett's reserves, including a brace against Everton and a corker at Sunderland.

Nemeth's form hasn't escaped the attention of Benitez, who expects the Hungarian to knock on the first-team door in seasons to come.

The Spaniard said: "He is playing well. He is a player with game intelligence, with ability and someone who can score goals. He is a player we are keeping an eye on for the future.

"It is not easy with the strikers we have and the situation at the moment, but we know he is a good player who has the quality and talent we need.

"He must keep working. His is learning and working with the staff. I think he will be much better in time because he wants to learn."

Nemeth, who signed a three-year deal at Liverpool in the summer alongside countryman Andras Simon, is one of the main reasons the second-string currently sit six points clear of the FA Premier Reserve League North.

Several others have also stepped up to the plate this year, leading Benitez to claim the future is bright for the red half of Merseyside.

He said: "They are playing well, winning games and there's some good players. I always say the same: if you have good players and good staff it is easy."

Tonight's clash kicks-off at the Halliwell Jones Stadium in Warrington at 7pm GMT – and you won't miss a kick either online or on LFC TV.

anyone got a stream for this game PM me if so i stopped my Satanta cutting my nose off to spite my face

Rejoin via Dave's link. Most of the stuff on .tv is shite but I'm really enjoying the ressies games. Well worth the dosh.

I really like watching the reserves play. They play football in the right way and are a proper team.

There's a couple of great prospects in there too. Nemeth has loads of ability but it remains to be seen whether he lets it get to his head a bit or not.

There's just something not quite right about a 19 year old reserve playing, wearing blue boots IMO! I know that sounds daft, but I just don't get it personally.

Hopefully he'll carry on improving at the rate he is now because if that's the case he'll turn into a great little player. Only time will tell though because it's really difficult to judge young players.

From the few games I have seen of the ressies, hopefully both Plessis and Nemeth will be taken on pre-season tour to show Rafa that they can cope with stepping up.

I love it when youngster come through the ranks. They seem to have much more desire to prove a point.

Half time 1-0 and in all fairness it should have been more.

Putterill has looked good on the left using his pace and skill to attack the full back.

Plessis and Spearing are dominating the midfield and look a very good solid partnership there.

Nemeth has been very good and although the goal was laid on a plate for him his all around game has been top drawer this half, linking up well with the midfield and is doing through balls which if Brouwer had been sharper would have been superb.

On the subject of Brouwer i really dont see what the lad offers the team. I dont like having a go at youngsters coming through but i have yet to watch a game where he has looked good enough to be at this level you mind about first team.

Agger has been composed and its great seeing him spray the ball about and not just hoofing it upfield. Maybe in contention for a place on the bench against Newcastle.

Nemeth is looking very good. Is a constant goal threat but also showing he can play as a link man.

Will for certain be in the first team next season. If he isnt then there is something wrong.

Hmm, So ideally, we should have Torres, one of Crouch/Kuyt/Voronin, Babel and Nemeth?

Hope Agger comes out of this unscathed...

Rejoin via Dave's link. Most of the stuff on .tv is shite but I'm really enjoying the ressies games. Well worth the dosh.

I can't Cath its a point of principle

I made a decision not to give them any money while TH&GG where head of the club and i told them that when i packed it in

Even though it cost me the Racing Channel to do so and that hurt at the time but i got over it

I refused to buy my nephew the kit i told him why and he got a new pair of boots instead (and they cost me more than the kit would) its not the cash they will get nothing off me as long as they are here