You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bouncers

The-Sir

Well its taken me this long to feel good enough to come online.

Thinking about it I was totally off my face I can see why they wouldn't have let me in, the thing I hate about them though is the way they are so fucking arrogant and think they own the place.

Bouncers - you're all just fat twats that are incapable of having a proper job.

Sometimes I can appreciate what they have to put up with because nobody can sit there and say they dont have to deal with some right shit, but some are proper bell ends. A mate of mine used to work the doors, he's a good lad. Not so sure about all of them being afraid of certain characters either, theres quite a few who would maul you no matter what you looked like if push came to shove. I was going to do it for a bit for extra dosh but funny enough it was my mate who warned me off, he said it just not worth it anymore the amount of shite you get, some lads trying to stab you ect.

• 3 years later...

Hahaha, I'm the one whos in a different supermarket, acting civilised and shopping like a loon!

I learnt my lesson that night, I no longer go to shit places in town. Decent places generally have decent bouncers. The bouncers in Djangos and Hannahs are sound blokes.

That first lad must have had the mother of all concussions after that. In this country, the best he could hope for is an ASBO. By the way, the next vid shows a girl (who looks a lot like Gabriella Cilmi I might add) eating a live praying mantis. I remember posting that in the Youtube thread a while back.

There are two main types of bouncer- the old fashioned kind who put himself up as the 'fastest gun in the west' and was willing to fight anyone or everyone if necessary. And the modern type- a weak as piss steroid monster, off his head on coke or whizz, looking for someone to defend himself on. Unfortunately door security, like the police force, will always attract cunts.