You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Initial thoughts LFC TV?

d.k.E.

RELIVE THE '65 FA CUP FINAL IN FULL

Paul Eaton 29 September 2007

If you fancy a trip down memory lane this evening and want to relive our first ever FA Cup success then make sure you tune in to LFC TV from 8.15pm.

"Cup Kings - The 1965 FA Cup Final" will bring you every second of our famous day at Wembley when we defeated Leeds United to win British football's most famous trophy for the first time.

LFC TV's Peter McDowall will be joined in our studios by Ian St John and Chris Lawler - two of the heroes from the afternoon - and renowned local broadcaster John Keith who will each set the scene before the match and then talk about their memories of the day after the final whistle.

Tonight's "Cup Kings" is the first in a series of nostalgic look backs on some of our most famous successes - so make sure you tune in and enjoy all the moments and memories from one of the greatest days in our illustrious history.

It'll be the first time I've watched it in colour 8)

• 1 month later...

I signed up for eseason again yesterday after years without it, 29 quid for returning customers. I watched the LFC channel all day and dodged the result of yesterday's game and watched that also.

I cancelled eseason because of the lack of bandwidth they had but they've really improved things and I had uninterrupted video for hours. I missed todays John Barnes show but watched last week's and it's decent.

My only problem is with the Carlsberg adverts, why do they have wool's doing bad Scouse accents? I have to turn the sound down every time they come on, makes me fucking cringe.

RELIVE THE '65 FA CUP FINAL IN FULL

Paul Eaton 29 September 2007

If you fancy a trip down memory lane this evening and want to relive our first ever FA Cup success then make sure you tune in to LFC TV from 8.15pm.

"Cup Kings - The 1965 FA Cup Final" will bring you every second of our famous day at Wembley when we defeated Leeds United to win British football's most famous trophy for the first time.

LFC TV's Peter McDowall will be joined in our studios by Ian St John and Chris Lawler - two of the heroes from the afternoon - and renowned local broadcaster John Keith who will each set the scene before the match and then talk about their memories of the day after the final whistle.

Tonight's "Cup Kings" is the first in a series of nostalgic look backs on some of our most famous successes - so make sure you tune in and enjoy all the moments and memories from one of the greatest days in our illustrious history.

It'll be the first time I've watched it in colour 8)

It's the first time I've seen this and I thoroughly enjoyed it. How well organised were both teams? Our defence was superb.

In general I think lfctv is a bit amateurish but the actual footie content is okay. Not sure what they're going to do when they run out of nostalgia footage though.

Have enjoyed quite a bit on our channel, got fooled by the colour trailer for the 65' final as it was still in black and white, didn't diminsh a wonderful final tho. Digger's shows are great, just hope he gets Sir Roger on there soon.

GET LFC TV FREE FOR A WEEK

Jimmy Rice 02 November 2007

LFC TV will broadcast free to all Sky and Virgin customers for one hour a night all next week.

Liverpool Week has been organised to coincide with Setanta having two of the Reds' Barclays Premier League matches live.

The free hour has been scheduled each night to ensure Kopites who haven't already signed up to the club's official channel can check out a full range of its key programmes.

LFC TV Press Conference

Satellite customers on channel 448 and Virgin Media customers on channel 544 will be able to see the following:

Sunday, November 4, 8pm: Reds in Europe - a chance to revisit that famous night in Istanbul when Liverpool won the 2005 Champions League.

Monday, November 5, 9pm: This Is Anfield - Liverpool legend Ronnie Whelan looks forward to the Fulham game on November 10.

Tuesday, November 6, 6.15pm: The Match: A Closer Look – Ex-Liverpool midfielder Jan Molby dissects our game against Blackburn Rovers.

Wednesday, November 7, 6.30pm: Sixty Minutes with...Jan Molby.

Thursday, November 8, 9pm: The John Barnes Show - John Barnes is joined in the studio by special guests Bruce Grobbelaar, Tommy Lawrence and Brian Hall.

Friday, November 9, 9pm: Big Match Build Up - a look ahead to the Liverpool v Fulham clash at Anfield.

Liverpool Week is book ended by two exclusively live Barclays Premier League games on Setanta Sports – Blackburn on November 3 and Fulham on November 10, both at 5.15pm.

Enjoyed the Jan Molby programme tonight , dissecting the Cardiff game. Jan seems very astute & doesn't give the same 'pat' answers from the newspaper headlines that some pundits do.

In fact if Rafa is looking for an ex-Red face on the backroom staff , I hope he considers Jan along with Gary Mac.

On a different matter , & as has been mentioned earlier , the young lady presenter has the most annoying voice & style ever.