You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racism in Southern America..

Stouffer

36 minutes ago, SasaS said:

So they didn't identify themselves in all that time? Where was the police when he was calling 911?

It is all full of bizarre moments for me, what did they expect if the guy they were supposedly after was in, how would he have reacted not knowing who is after him?

Yep. An innocent un-armed woman riddled with bullets from the gun of a policeman. 

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Do you think from what you know about it that the police acted correctly? 

No, but I am trying to understand why, and there are several moments that sound fairly odd - going there with poor info, accusation of not announcing themselves properly (why?), firing into the flat before asking for medical assistance and SWAT team. Otherwise you have to assume they went there to kill that woman, which again begs the question, why?

4 minutes ago, SasaS said:

No, but I am trying to understand why, and there are several moments that sound fairly odd - going there with poor info, accusation of not announcing themselves properly (why?), firing into the flat before asking for medical assistance and SWAT team. Otherwise you have to assume they went there to kill that woman, which again begs the question, why?

Because she was black. 

I was in Vegas at the same time as a big Nascar event years ago and loads of the fans were staying at our hotel, it was one of the cheaper ones (Sahara, it had seen better days and had a bit of a Blackpool Wetherspoons vibe). You can't generalise but there were a lot of missing teeth and incestuous undertones around.

Regarding the Nascar thing, I really can't see those predominantly Southern and white followers of the sport being overly happy at the response to ban the Confederate flag. It'll simply inspire them to bring assault weapons in a display of patriotism and defence of their rights.

An absolute powder keg of a situation, I really do believe there'll be more serious disorder in the coming months. Trump will just keep fanning the flames as he actively wants a race war.

12 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I was in Vegas at the same time as a big Nascar event years ago and loads of the fans were staying at our hotel, it was one of the cheaper ones (Sahara, it had seen better days and had a bit of a Blackpool Wetherspoons vibe). You can't generalise but there were a lot of missing teeth and incestuous undertones around.

High tattoo/teeth ratio

3 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I don’t understand why she would pit black people against the Jews... arguable the two most persecuted groups of people in history. Open your eyes you hoe. They aren’t your enemies. 

tenor.gif