You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Geordies

Dirk

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say, sat in Anny road their fans got straight back behind them after both goals even applauding right after Kuyt's goal. Hilarious chant of the day was "shit scraed of Shearer, you're all shit scared of Shearer". Their chants are fucking odd. If you listened to their chants but didn't see the game you'd think there were 2 players for them - Martins and Shearer!

They must rank as some of the thickest supporters in the country. 'Shearers gonna get ya!' was another chant towards the end of the game. Was above them in the Anny Rd upper and that 'toon toon' chant got right on my tits after about two minutes.

i dunno if he is or he isn't, but he looks like a right nugget. if i was a player i couldn't respect him for his cuntishness and weird voice. i actually think he could take them down given time. maybe not this year, but if they don't sack him before next season, he'll lose the players as he did at west ham. if you look back at that team, they had a decent side and certainly no worse than that newcastle team. it was shocking the way he had them playing.

Never trust a man with no jaw.

The only Geordie I like is Sting, the rest seem to think that wearing clothes over their big fat bellies even in below freezing conditions is 'gay'.. PJ & Duncan, there's another reason to hate Newcastle (Can never work out which one is Ant and which Dec, know where I am with PJ and Duncan!!).. Gazza, yet another reason.. in short Newcastle is a great city only spoiled by it's inhabitants!

i dunno if he is or he isn't, but he looks like a right nugget. if i was a player i couldn't respect him for his cuntishness and weird voice. i actually think he could take them down given time. maybe not this year, but if they don't sack him before next season, he'll lose the players as he did at west ham. if you look back at that team, they had a decent side and certainly no worse than that newcastle team. it was shocking the way he had them playing.

With comments like "i thought we were unlucky to be one down at half time", he'll take them down alright. What game was he watching? they didn't have a shot on target in the first half, did they? or "we should have had two penalties", and we shouldn't have?

I wasn't too far away from them in ME in the main stand and i couldn't understand a word they were saying, it was just a noise, as Alan Partridge would say.

I know what you mean. I was in the Lower Centenary and all I could make out was something about "She-Rah". I thought it was something to do with The Jungle Book.

With comments like "i thought we were unlucky to be one down at half time", he'll take them down alright. What game was he watching? they didn't have a shot on target in the first half, did they? or "we should have had two penalties", and we shouldn't have?

dead on. players know when they've been given the run around and large parts of that 1st half, that's what we gave them. they'll be looking at him on tv, looking like a cock and talking shit, then come his next team talk, they'll just be switching off because they know he's a tit.

Why on earth would anyone want to listen to a podcast by that odious scumbag?

That's a good question and if you are asking me that question I only listened to it through the Koptalk Insider Blog when they picked up wehn the fat man said he wanted to sleep with a 12 year old girl on the podcast.

It truly is the most odious thing i have ever heard with no point, humor or class.

But from the little bit i listened to he definitley didnt have a Geordie accent.