You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does anyone know...

Mav

Guest Jay W

that the actual one do you know?

If so I like it, not too much white like whats been on suspected designs which is pleasing..

Found this on RAWK:

Liverpool.jpg

I like it, like the fact that the white is only piping rather than how some of the other designs have had it to be.

A proper stitched on badge by the looks of it too. The transfer ones last year were a disgrace, looked like one of the shit ones picked up from the stalls in Church St.

Guest Jay W
Meant to be the same white and green as our legendary 1996 away kit.

I remember seeing that one in the photos supposedly what adidas had sent to the club. It looks quality but it's not quarters, it's sort of a curved style, hard to describe really and the numbers where in the same style as the lettering we've seen in the world cup, and green.

Looked the bollox...

I remember seeing that one in the photos supposedly what adidas had sent to the club. It looks quality but it's not quarters, it's sort of a curved style, hard to describe really and the numbers where in the same style as the lettering we've seen in the world cup, and green.

Looked the bollox...

I saw photos of the green and white one when dealing with Adidas at a convention in february/march. It was the same colour as the 96 one, but with the green almost like a wave down the right side of the shirt. Not my favourite design. I personally prefer the yellow one.

Looked the bollox...

This is the design you are talking about...

europeankit7ne1aj.gif