You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Momo the forumite: To ban or not to ban

dave u

Should Momo be banned from the forum?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Momo be banned from the forum?

• Yes, ban him
    • No, let him stay

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Momo Sissoko
I am not going to vote on this one. He always changes his mind on things. I don't think he is a Liverpool fan but I enjoy him winding up people.

Who do you think I support? And why?

Guest Momo Sissoko

I'll be gone soon, don't worry. Then you can all join keyboards and live together forever in your cyber harmony.

Who do you think I support? And why?

Not sure who you support, hope you tell me though. You come on here to wind people up. You change your mind every couple of days. You have said you hope Raffa makes the same mistakes as Ged made, Mourhino is a cunt then he is ok and you congratulated Raffa for saying he was not selling Gerrard after you said sell him and as for going to the fa cup final... :D :D :D :D :D :D. You used to post on here as Pablo and Pablo hated Sissko and you love him. You need a hug!

Guest Momo Sissoko
Not sure who you support, hope you tell me though. You come on here to wind people up. You change your mind every couple of days. You have said you hope Raffa makes the same mistakes as Ged made, Mourhino is a cunt then he is ok and you congratulated Raffa for saying he was not selling Gerrard after you said sell him and as for going to the fa cup final... :D :D :D :D :D :D. You used to post on here as Pablo and Pablo hated Sissko and you love him. You need a hug!

I'm not reading all that...

You said these things!

lynch him while your there!!! only messing, he just likes arguing with every opinion, reminds me of my girlfriend, so ad say ban him.

Although...I am a great believer in forgiving and forgetting....NAH ban him!

I am very strong physique and I can hold a very large woman down for 3 hours...

I am strong, I can throw rock at a gypsy from 15 metres. 10 metre if I am chained up.

Let me have this Momo and this Rashid.

I will crush them.

Now, I have to go to shit.

Tom R, when your popular semi pro beat combo gets to the point where you need a minder, this could be your man.......................

75% huh? Looks like this Momo kid is getting a pass. Damn shame I'm under house arrest, I'd have taken him out myself and shoved his diseased liver up his fuckin ass.

Uncle Jun = leg.

I'm thinking of cashing in my pension fund to pay him to shove my Regional Director's liver up her right-to-manage lardy ass.

I think he actually is the real Momo Sissoko. Think about it. A professional footballer has loads of time on his hands. He'd hagve to tell all these lies so that he wasn't detected and what better way to put people off the scent than a double bluff (calling himself by his own name).

Genius!

Guest Winston Kop
He doesn't bother me that much to be honest, but I keep getting people asking me to ban him.

So, I'll put it to a vote. If 80% or more want him gone, he's gone. Otherwise he stays.

So basically, you decide.

I & I is not for banning MC Momo. I & I is well concerned dat on dis forum we just ban anyone who disses each other or dis-agreees wiv wot one homee says to another. Wotever happened to free speach man. Brothers have to learn to live wiv one another in todays society. White, black, gay, asians all in one happy family. Ok...well maybe not asians but you is catchin wot I & I has to say?

Peace out. Respect.

R&R.

WINSTON LFC LOYAL.

Guest Kop_Some_Bong
I & I is not for banning MC Momo. I & I is well concerned dat on dis forum we just ban anyone who disses each other or dis-agreees wiv wot one homee says to another. Wotever happened to free speach man. Brothers have to learn to live wiv one another in todays society. White, black, gay, asians all in one happy family. Ok...well maybe not asians but you is catchin wot I & I has to say?

Peace out. Respect.

R&R.

WINSTON LFC LOYAL.

Spot the wannabe rapper.

Peace out. Respect.

R&R.

WINSTON LFC LOYAL.

Mate get a new keyboard - obviously some keys missing there!!!!