You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Momo the forumite: To ban or not to ban

dave u

Should Momo be banned from the forum?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Momo be banned from the forum?

• Yes, ban him
    • No, let him stay

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooops sorry chaps. i think you should leave the dick on dave, you'll only get crucified again. and anyway if that's truly what he's after why pander to him? keep him on here and everyone just put him on ignore, now THAT'll surely piss him off more!

hang on there's a bit of cheating going on here, it says there's been 5 views, but 8 people have voted??? that's it call in the ballot bobbies dave.

There is a perfectly good ignore function.

The good thing about TLW is that almost anything goes. He doesn't bother me that much, but surely banning him will just give him what he wants? He tries to wind people up, and normally succeeds.

If you don't feed the animals, they won't keep coming back...

He doesn't bother me that much to be honest, but I keep getting people asking me to ban him.

So, I'll put it to a vote. If 80% or more want him gone, he's gone. Otherwise he stays.

So basically, you decide.

If a bloke kept coming into yer local and just abusing you and your mates for no apparent reason, what would do?

I thought so, but no violence needed here, please invite this obnoxious person to not let the ctber space door hit him in the tuche!.

Don't like banning but he's only going to mess the place up and get others attacking him in the future so off he goes. It's almost impossible to get banned from here as Rashid proves, it's hardly a hive of censorship is it?

It's irrelevant as he'll come back; he's obviously the type.

Don't like banning but he's only going to mess the place up and get others attacking him in the future so off he goes. It's almost impossible to get banned from here as Rashid proves, it's hardly a hive of censorship is it?

It's irrelevant as he'll come back; he's obviously the type.

He's Pablo, he's been coming back again and again. Dave's banned him before so I think he's wasting his time.

the problem with the ignore function, is that other people get into slanging matches with the person you have on ignore. then the clown starts getting quoted and they still end up destroying the thread

And the other thing is that ignoring nonsense on your forum is wrong. It won't go away unless you confront it.

I don't think he is YKI.

the problem with the ignore function, is that other people get into slanging matches with the person you have on ignore. then the clown starts getting quoted and they still end up destroying the thread

that's what i said previously, if EVERYONE put him on ignore surely that'd piss him off more than banning him!

And the other thing is that ignoring nonsense on your forum is wrong. It won't go away unless you confront it.

I don't think he is YKI.

I think he is. Something he said on a post yesterday. I thought it from the beginning. He's got the exact same posting style. I got fed up of Pablo that when this tit came, I just ignored the fact that I knew it was him. It's him.

Christian deleted the post:

I said:

Originally Posted by You Knows It

"Oh dear. That has to be the maddest shit you've ever spoken Pablob."

Momo responded:

"Hehe, can you ban me? I can't keep this shit up."

It's on that Gerrard Lampard thread. You can click manage post, Stu and you will see it.

I know you may not be a techie type, Dave, but you can track his ISP no. and keep him from entering again under different names. Other forums I'm on can do this and it's very effective. I'm sure someone out there will know about this and be able to help you.

Christian deleted the post:

I said:

Originally Posted by You Knows It

"Oh dear. That has to be the maddest shit you've ever spoken Pablob."

Momo responded:

"Hehe, can you ban me? I can't keep this shit up."

It's on that Gerrard Lampard thread. You can click manage post, Stu and you will see it.

Read that but never clicked as I was speed browsing. I'm busy you see. Busy, busy, busy that's me.

If he's Pablo, or one of the other pricks that gets on here to ruin things just for the sake of it, I would ban him (for that reason). If it is for his booring, confrontational style I wouldn't. As I don't have proof for the first at the moment, I'll vote 'no'.

If he's Pablo, or one of the other pricks that gets on here to ruin things just for the sake of it, I would ban him (for that reason). If it is for his booring, confrontational style I wouldn't. As I don't have proof for the first at the moment, I'll vote 'no'.

Scab! ;)

Scab! ;)

I wasn't sure what scab meant, so I had a look in the excellent urban dictionary YKI gave me. Here's the "definition" (one of them):

"someone who helped ruin the british coal industry by crossing the pickets. generally from nottinghamshire"

:D