Quantcast
Israel - A Rant - Page 76 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Rashid

Israel - A Rant

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Iran will have to reset their "Countdown to Israel's Destruction" clock. Again.

EywG0KpW8AMU2uo?format=jpg&name=medium

Well like S Africa in times past Israel is an apartheid state so wouldnt its destruction be welcomed by all freedom loving people?

Imagine showing any kids of support for a government that forces birth control onto thousands of women because of their race. It takes a certain kind of weird psychopath to back that cunt of a government. 

13 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Well like S Africa in times past Israel is an apartheid state so wouldnt its destruction be welcomed by all freedom loving people?

Gnasher in "finish the job the Nazis started" outburst.

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Gnasher in "finish the job the Nazis started" outburst.

Not at all, I wish all Jewish and Israeli living people a peaceful and prosperous future.

I just wish death on an a country that issues an apartheid state on some of its countries citizens.

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Which of its citizens?

Maybe he means the 130'000 Ethiopian Jewish citizens of Israel? Your outrage is deafening. 

13 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Okay, so when you said "its citizens", what you meant was citizens of another country. I'm glad we clarified that. 

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Okay, so when you said "its citizens", what you meant was citizens of another country. I'm glad we clarified that. 

What about the citizens I mentioned? Or are you going to ignore that because it’s a bit of an inconvenient truth ....

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What about the citizens I mentioned? Or are you going to ignore that because it’s a bit of an inconvenient truth ....

I'm happy that you're getting upset about the plight of Ethiopian Jews nine years after they were allegedly given medicine without proper informed consent, but it rings a bit hollow given you don't think they should be in Israel in the first place.

• Downvote 1

I'm happy that you're getting upset about the plight of Ethiopian Jews nine years after they were allegedly given medicine without proper informed consent, but it rings a bit hollow given you don't think they should be in Israel in the first place.

Load of bollocks as usual. Pathetic 

So you do think Ethiopian Jews should be allowed to live in Israel? I'm glad to hear it.

Where have I said I don’t think they should? Nice to see you get again trying to defend the indefensible it says a lot about you as a human. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Where have I said I don’t think they should? Nice to see you get again trying to defend the indefensible it says a lot about you as a human. 

Pretty sure you said you were opposed to Zionism (the existence of a Jewish state in Judea).

I don't recall defending anything, perhaps you could point out where.

Pretty sure you said you were opposed to Zionism (the existence of a Jewish state in Judea).

I don't recall defending anything, perhaps you could point out where.

Aah so you’ve just completely made something up as per usual. 

“allegedly” “9 years ago” “medicine” you’re an absolute joke 

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Someone needs to learn what words actually mean. Saying that something allegedly happened 9 years ago is not a defence of that alleged thing.

Pathetic and really quite sick.