You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I got over 100 threat on my 1st go

Dr Ahmed, PhD

Hi guys,

Just wanted to thank eveyrone for making my 1st posting go smoothly, lol! I got over 100 hits, now thats something :yes: Anyway just introduce my self, a Liverpool supporter at Midland University, couldn't watch the match cos the students put the ARSE match on cos we were outnumbered! Well guess what, i was supporting Munich with my LFC top on, class act!

Speak to u guys soon

Dr Ahmed

Ahmed you know what lad, you've just had me laughing my head off.

Use your phd and figure out why this thread wont make it to 100 posts.

Im sure somebody else will tell you. You didnt 'arf make me laugh then. :wow:

It's not often that I agree with SG.

Dr. A please ignore these people. They're not representative of this board.

Every Liverpool supporter is welcome to join regardless of their English skills or how long they've been a supporter.

The only way you'll get to learn what we're about is by participating. So do keep posting. I also recommend joining other Liverpool forums to get a broader sense of what Liverpool fans are all about.

Dr. A please ignore these people. They're not representative of this board.

Every Liverpool supporter is welcome to join regardless of their English skills or how long they've been a supporter.

The only way you'll get to learn what we're about is by participating. So do keep posting. I also recommend joining other Liverpool forums to get a broader sense of what Liverpool fans are all about.

Agree with that; I was only joshing.

*Whistfully watches his "Victor Mature" mantle pass to Mooks.*

Hi guys,

Just wanted to thank eveyrone for making my 1st posting go smoothly, lol! I got over 100 hits, now thats something :yes: Anyway just introduce my self, a Liverpool supporter at Midland University, couldn't watch the match cos the students put the ARSE match on cos we were outnumbered! Well guess what, i was supporting Munich with my LFC top on, class act!

Speak to u guys soon

Dr Ahmed

Your first thread was such a 'hit', Id take that as a 'seal' of your approval......

:D

Ah Dr Ahmed i get you now.

I do apologise 'coz i too didnt realise you were talking about Bayern Munich. But i did only laugh mate, not question your english. (What was that about, nobody did?)

Now all we need is a bit more controversy and this one will get to 100 easy.

Congrats on the long thread lad, even i cant do that.

Sorry, lads

It seemed pretty obvious to me this was a foreign student with limited proficiency in English just trying to participate in a forum and generally adjusting to life in a new country. I couldn't see any reason for attacking him. Could be there's been miscommunication on this one.

You can call me Victor Mature but just make sure you pronounce it the American way ('matoor') ;)

You can call me Victor Mature but just make sure you pronounce it the American way ('matoor') ;)

Dear God, good man, how close are you to the border? You don't shop in Spokane, do you? Head to the Yukon, hurry hard there. Get a red tunic, pretend you Sgt. Preston of the Mounted Police. Go see the can-can at Dawson City, rip a leaping salmon from the jaws of a grizzly bear- and do what all Canadians have done better than other nation on earth- shit in the woods and know which foilage to use to eradicate winnets. It's not to late, we'll winter in the St Elias Range, head over to the NWT and sabotage the Mackenzie pipeline (gas my arse, it's a conspiracy- those thirsty Yank bastards are after our water- Great Slave Lake will be drained by 2050). We can change the course of history, the North is full of legends!

Looks like we've lost another one, Captain Canuck. Although with the CDN$$ surging the Spokanese will be coming up to BC.

NP in the immortal words of Blanche (Deirdres' ma) in Coronation Street, 'You're weird by any-bodys standards'.

Very strange. :smile:

I guess its a combination of lack of daylight and hydroponics - it would send ya..

Mate of mine spent some time in Finland - seems everyone goes completely barking in the spring when the daylight returns.