You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Owen Jones.

Bruce Spanner

I don't know how much darkness a person has to have in their soul to view the burnt, mutilated corpse of a woman with no knickers on, and to make the observation that it's no evidence she was raped.

This is clearly a warped individual who has a long-standing problem with Jews - recall he spent his university years obsessively editing Wikipedia to deny that Jewish ethnicity exists at all - but never before has he sunk to these depths.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

It is mad that the anti establishment media in Britain now consists of Jones, Gary Lineker and Carol Vorderman. 

And the right claim it's them who are persecuted? Carol Cadwalladr is probably still in therapy too.

Thinly veiled...

'ignore the last 10 years of posts of my posts on here Owen, Christmas is coming and it's an expensive time, dont put me on the list,  I hate that horrible girl off countdown"

post.

On 30/11/2023 at 11:46, Section_31 said:

It is mad that the anti establishment media in Britain now consists of Jones, Gary Lineker and Carol Vorderman. 

And the right claim it's them who are persecuted? Carol Cadwalladr is probably still in therapy too.

Don’t mind Lineker or Vorderman but Jones is and always has been an absolute embarrassment 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

This is why Jones is an opinion writer and not a journalist, you can't just write what you want otherwise you're in legal bother. I'm sure he knows that.

I don't think he's well this lad.

Screenshot_20240224_231604_Chrome.jpg

They could have printed a more concise headline using quotation marks instead of the extremely vague 

headline printed above. 

They seemed to have agrees with Jones and its now been updated. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68392621.amp

20240225_015755.jpg

Independent, amongst others must be in trouble. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/lee-anderson-sadiq-khan-racism-rant-b2501640.html

• Upvote 1

Surprise surprise. 

Oh well annoying as little Owen may be it's increasingly likely that he's the only 'journalist' in Britain to be proved right in questioning some of the narrative on the IDF version of events on the atrocities committed by Hamas.

I remember Jones took one hell of a kickingfrom other journalists and media commentators for raising suspicions at this time. The hounds of hell were unleashed upon him. Including insinuating Holocaust denial. It only stopped when Jones threatened legal action. 

Here's some of the milder stuff. 

Brillo. Proooper journalist. Although he was far from alone. The first sentence of the second paragraph raises the red flags here. 

20240226_063525.jpg

4 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Surprise surprise. 

Oh well annoying as little Owen may be it's increasingly likely that he's the only 'journalist' in Britain to be proved right in questioning some of the narrative on the IDF version of events on the atrocities committed by Hamas.

I remember Jones took one hell of a kickingfrom other journalists and media commentators for raising suspicions at this time. The hounds of hell were unleashed upon him. Including insinuating Holocaust denial. It only stopped when Jones threatened legal action. 

Here's some of the milder stuff. 

Brillo. Proooper journalist. Although he was far from alone. The first sentence of the second paragraph raises the red flags here. 

20240226_063525.jpg

that tory cunt was comminity noted the other week for claiming germany had more foodbanks than the uk.

On 24/02/2024 at 23:18, Section_31 said:

This is why Jones is an opinion writer and not a journalist, you can't just write what you want otherwise you're in legal bother. I'm sure he knows that.

Not a massive fan of Jones, but surely the above is pretty straightforward and correct ?

On 24/02/2024 at 23:18, Section_31 said:

Jones is absolutely spot on, there; as for "legal bother" I'd love to see that gobshite Anderson trying to convince a court that what he said was anything but a racist smear.