You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Q&A for the pod

dave u

• dave u pinned this topic
9 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Worst ever signing? The answer is either Keita, Aquilani or that twat Diouf

Best insult you've ever heard at a game?

Who is your dream podcast guest (or top 3) and why?

We did that one in the first season

https://theliverpoolway.podbean.com/e/liverpool-s-best-and-worst-ever-signings/

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Top 10 best looking Liverpool players, with in depth analysis rating each stat, including hair, bone structure, eyes, muscle definition, who would be best husband material etc. 

I'd be on board with doing THE best looking. But that'd be a short three-word discussion.

Patrik Fucking Berger. 

EDIT: Noticed the way I'd written that could also mean "doing" in the sexual sense as well as featuring it as a segment in the podcast. So, let me clarify. Totally would Paddy. In the sexual sense. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

On a scale of wrong to very wrong, how do the rest of you assess your opinions of Nunez?

The only ones who get a complete pass from me on this are Paul, and maybe Dan. Everyone else has thrown various levels of shade at him, although in some cases (Brownie and Monty) they haven't done it on the pod, just in the group chat. Rest assured I have a file with all of the screenshots though.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Possibly more of a theme for a separate podcast than a question, but if any of you doing this pod were at the obvious classic matches at Anfield, what are your recollections from the night/day? Thinking St Etienne (!), Auxerre, Mancs 3-3, the Newcastle 4-3 matches, Fowler's hat trick against Arsenal, and any other notable ones attended. There's others of course but those immediately spring to mind for me of those that pre-date the more recent classics under Jurgen.

Fuck, marry, kill - Everton edition

What is each person's preference for their fate:

- Stay in the Premier League and comtinue to be mediocre ad infinitum

- Relegated and become a yo-yo club/second division fixture

- Relegated and bust

• dave u unpinned this topic