Jump to content
  • Sign up for free and receive a month's subscription

    You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Something Fishy about Rishi


Bjornebye
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Megadrive Man said:

 

If she does take over she won't call an election until October/November.

 

She'll want a few months in charge first before she goes to the country.


That would be a fourth unelected tory prime minister who would receive the PMs pension and increased security with Joe Public footing the bill! 
 

But you can’t trust Labour with the finances. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Bjornebye said:


He’s clinging on to get his father in laws AI into schools I reckon. Now he knows he can’t shank the NHS in time. 
 

 


You’re probably right, I just worry she’ll swoop in and the centre will swing like a fatty in the Townhouse on the Wirral 

I reckon Sunak would call the election tomorrow and get out of Dodge if he could . There won’t be a new leader this side of the election because none of the cunts know for sure if they will keep their seats especially if they take over and have cross hairs on their back . 
Soon after the locals I expect he will set the date and get it over with imo . Almost inconceivable anything will pop up to save them and the longer they cling on the worse it will be

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, magicrat said:

There won’t be a new leader this side of the election because none of the cunts know for sure if they will keep their seats especially if they take over and have cross hairs on their back . 
Soon after the locals I expect he will set the date and get it over with imo . Almost inconceivable anything will pop up to save them and the longer they cling on the worse it will be

 

Arguably more reason for them to become prime minister now. Its now or never for most of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe its my intense hatred of the tory cunts, but I have the feeling they have something lined up that will appeal to the terminally hard of thinking electorate in this country.  Whether that's parachute someone else in before the election or not, I dont know, just a feeling they are waiting for the right time for something ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

Maybe its my intense hatred of the tory cunts, but I have the feeling they have something lined up that will appeal to the terminally hard of thinking electorate in this country.  Whether that's parachute someone else in before the election or not, I dont know, just a feeling they are waiting for the right time for something ?

 

Short of having pictures of Keir Starmer in some weird fish based fetish Ala Troy McClure I can’t think of anything they can conceivably now do or think of  that will swing it their way.

 

just feels like the country has moved and that’s it, curtains 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see Laura K doing her bit for the cause this morning,  she managed to shoehorn in about Raynor making a profit on her old council house 10 years ago,  but obviously forgot the security implications about the Tory  William Wragg  and his Grinder account. 

It must have been a genuine mistake I mean its  not like Laura to avoid asking the slimeball Dowden anything embarrassing is it .

God forbid 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Marko121 said:

Maybe its my intense hatred of the tory cunts, but I have the feeling they have something lined up that will appeal to the terminally hard of thinking electorate in this country.  Whether that's parachute someone else in before the election or not, I dont know, just a feeling they are waiting for the right time for something ?

 

 

58 minutes ago, RJ Fan club said:

Short of having pictures of Keir Starmer in some weird fish based fetish Ala Troy McClure I can’t think of anything they can conceivably now do or think of  that will swing it their way.

 

just feels like the country has moved and that’s it, curtains 


My biggest fear is they’ll limp on until the Rwanda decision and if it goes against them they’ll go shit or bust and call a GE and referendum on the ECHR on the same day. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

 


My biggest fear is they’ll limp on until the Rwanda decision and if it goes against them they’ll go shit or bust and call a GE and referendum on the ECHR on the same day. 

 

I thin that's where we're heading, sadly.

 

It is all they have.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If that’s there plan then I’ve got no problem with it. If anyone seriously thinks that’s going to win an election in anyway shape or form they are deluding themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Megadrive Man said:

 

Arguably more reason for them to become prime minister now. Its now or never for most of them.

There will be a blood fest after they lose and anyone taking over now has little chance of surviving . Half of the survivors will be wanting to merge with Reform and who knows how that will end. I would be amazed if the Tory rebels try to force another leadership contest. If they were to try Sunak would call the election  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, magicrat said:

There will be a blood fest after they lose and anyone taking over now has little chance of surviving . Half of the survivors will be wanting to merge with Reform and who knows how that will end. I would be amazed if the Tory rebels try to force another leadership contest. If they were to try Sunak would call the election  

If they get beat, and do lurch to the right,they will be finished

Their support amongst young people is already tiny.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

They're totally finished as a party. This isn't america, there aren't enough conspiracy nuts to sustain a movement. 


 

TK….

 

image.gif

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The crank right like Miriam Cates and others are bemoaning things like the ahem indigenous birth rate, National Trust wokery pointing out trillions were made from Empire and slavery,  the decline in educational performance and kids’ behaviour in school etc. and at the same time uphold an economic system that requires two adults to work exhausting hours in order to maintain a roof over their head, and pay endless increasing bills. 
 

Obviously if you suggest a Nordic style settlement so people can start to balance their lives and communities can rebuild then it’s front page Daily Heil anti commie propaganda for you. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

The crank right like Miriam Cates and others are bemoaning things like the ahem indigenous birth rate, National Trust wokery pointing out trillions were made from Empire and slavery,  the decline in educational performance and kids’ behaviour in school etc. and at the same time uphold an economic system that requires two adults to work exhausting hours in order to maintain a roof over their head, and pay endless increasing bills. 
 


 

 

 

It just doesn't work here. There's a reason Louis Theroux made his name in America.

 

I'm actually wondering if there's some sort of psyops at play from labour and the Democrats to destroy both opponents by simply letting them do and say whatever they want unchallenged, because they're just so utterly bonkers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:


Yeah most people are turned off by all politics now, and I can’t say I blame them. 

 

Deliberate ploy by the right wing media that though.

 

"They're all the same". 

 

They're quite clearly not. Genuinely amazing to see Ashcroft slagging Rayner off for a £1,500 tax bill and he's avoided something like £150mil of tax in his time.

 

When Lisa Nandy gives her gardener a public sector contract or Ed Miliband puts his brother in the house of Lords, we'll talk business. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

 

Deliberate ploy by the right wing media that though.

 

"They're all the same". 

 

They're quite clearly not. Genuinely amazing to see Ashcroft slagging Rayner off for a £1,500 tax bill and he's avoided something like £150mil of tax in his time.

 

When Lisa Nandy gives her gardener a public sector contract or Ed Miliband puts his brother in the house of Lords, we'll talk business. 


Some decent analysis here on these topics, and the future of the Tories. 
 

https://99-percent.org/what-the-extreme-right-may-be-planning/

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

 

Deliberate ploy by the right wing media that though.

 

"They're all the same". 

 

They're quite clearly not. Genuinely amazing to see Ashcroft slagging Rayner off for a £1,500 tax bill and he's avoided something like £150mil of tax in his time.

 

When Lisa Nandy gives her gardener a public sector contract or Ed Miliband puts his brother in the house of Lords, we'll talk business. 

 

Both domestic and foreign policies are very similar though, as are fiscal spending plans. As are taxation policy. Hence the observations.

 

 

Its a low bar if the major improvement we're expected to be content with is Labour being better than tories on behavioural issues. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Conservative Party here in Canada self-destructed in the 1990s: from 150 seats and government to 2 seats and oblivion.

 

It took them thirteen years, the absorption of a right-wing off-shoot and the removal of the word "Progressive" from their official name, but they re-coagulated and got back into government. They're odds-on favourite to form the next, as well.

 

And they're not our "naturally-governing party"--with roots in every aspect of government structure and extensive ties to business and the media--as the Conservatives are yours.

 

I doubt they're going anywhere on anything but a temporary basis.

 

 

 

(Interestingly, the Liberals, the party that usually governs us, during those thirteen years adopted some of the right-wing policies that split the conservatives, including our version of austerity, and set the country up to weather the storm of '08 much better than most countries.)

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

 

Both domestic and foreign policies are very similar though, as are fiscal spending plans. As are taxation policy. Hence the observations.

 

 

Its a low bar if the major improvement we're expected to be content with is Labour being better than tories on behavioural issues. 

 

I'm talking about people who make out all MPs are bent with their snouts in the trough, so "no point voting'. There's lots of good MPs out there on different sides, and lots of good people in politics at all levels.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...