You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a 2.5 on this so a good start.

Think if united lose/draw, they will have to go for it against City. The thing is they might not be good enough, but if they are up for it and the crowd are up for a derby, then they will test the blue mancs. 

We need De Gea to be his old self, Pogba to put in his one in ten world class game and rashford to be what he can be. They can revert to being a shambles.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

They will turn up against City, probably still not get a result but they will turn up.

It's definitely a possibility. I expect nothing, but Solskjaer is going to have to pull something out to avoid being sacked at the end of the season, and this shit United team is rife with players who'll at least try to turn it on when the brightest lights are shining on them. If they stumble to a point against City the revival at the Theatre of Delusions is back on.

The decision to appoint Solskjaer full time has to go down as one of the most ridiculous footballing decisions ever. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of cunts. It'll be great if they miss out on the Champions League again. De Gea will want out. Pogba too. They need a massive rebuild. And a new manager. They're fucked for years. 

29 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Fucking shit man utd side this and what the fuck does mickey phelan look like on the bench? Hes supposed to be number 2 at manchester united, you wouldnt like to look that scruffy sitting out the back garden.

Just said about the state of him to Mr Suzy. Looks odd next to a suited and booted Ole too.

Always hilarious watching them lose but can’t decide if it’s a good result for Wednesday or not.

10 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The decision to appoint Solskjaer full time has to go down as one of the most ridiculous footballing decisions ever. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of cunts. It'll be great if they miss out on the Champions League again. De Gea will want out. Pogba too. They need a massive rebuild. And a new manager. They're fucked for years. 

I think Solskjaer had showed some good things, but why didn't they wait until the end of the season to make a decision? You can't rationalize that one. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think Solskjaer had showed some good things, but why didn't they wait until the end of the season to make a decision? You can't rationalize that one. 

My Manc mate reckons it's so they could start building for next season but based on the last few weeks they'll get knocked back for planning permission.

I reckon pochettino has agreed to go there next but wanted to stay at spurs with the new ground for another season. United are waiting for their guy like apparently we did with klopp. Maybe not.

Souness saying richarlisons highfoot is a foul. Overhead kicks and bicycle kicks have always been in the game.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

They were under a lot of pressure from all sides to appoint him permanently to be fair. Hindsight says they should have waited. He will be judged now on summer business and whether they improve next season