You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Las Vegas shooting

Rico1304

Guest Pistonbroke

Deflect from what? The only deflecting here is coming from "people" who will use any and every chance to personally attack me rather than discussing the actual topic.

You're a fuckmuppet too, for what it's worth.

We were discussing the topic, picking you up on the points made. It is hardly deflecting. People pick you up on things because you leave yourself open to ridicule for past posts that show up your hypocrisy. Stop being a bellend and people might treat you differently, you post some funny shit, but you also post a load of shit. We all do, but then we all don't get upset and cry Wolf. You come across like a fucking 10 year old, so it is no surprise you are treated like one. 

Fucking hell, so I have mentioned her twice, which is two times more than you fucking told her that you used her issues to excuse you being a cunt on a forum, a fact you seem to be ignoring. As far as me bringing her issues up, you do realise it was to point out your hypocrisy? You seem happy enough to be putting others down and banging on about paying taxes despite someone you supposed to love relying on help. You really are a fucking imbecile deep down, educated yes, but thick as fucking fuck when trying to mask your hypocrisy when faced with facts.

So now you're an expert on the things I talk about with my partner? And I'm a hypocrite because we use a health service we pay for?

You really are thick as three short planks, if that's not being unkind to pieces of wood.

I am sure that if you really try very hard to use that pea-sized brain of yours, you could find a way of making shit up about me without snide references to my personal life. Most other people manage it okay.

Guest Pistonbroke

So now you're an expert on the things I talk about with my partner? And I'm a hypocrite because we use a health service we pay for?

You really are thick as three short planks, if that's not being unkind to pieces of wood.

I am sure that if you really try very hard to use that pea-sized brain of yours, you could find a way of making shit up about me without snide references to my personal life. Most other people manage it okay.

Nope, you were the one who mentioned her issues to excuse your behaviour. How the fuck is it my fault now? The rest of your post just shows you up for the absolute bell end you are. I had to laugh at the 'Thick as three short planks' comment goes....... hahaha, surely you know the saying has the number 'two' in it. 

Anyway, I'm done with this crap, you are just using your poor Missus's issues as an excuse for your own cuntery. Poor girl. 

So, what about Las Vegas then, eh?

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/06/us/unknowable-stephen-paddock-and-the-mystery-motive/index.html

Why did he do it?

Nearly a week after the worst mass shooting in modern US history, there's still no answer.

I find it interesting that people believe there always has to be a reason for something. In my experience, life doesn't work like that.

Nope, you were the one who mentioned her issues to excuse your behaviour. How the fuck is it my fault now? The rest of your post just shows you up for the absolute bell end you are. I had to laugh at the 'Thick as three short planks' comment goes....... hahaha, surely you know the saying has the number 'two' in it. 

Anyway, I'm done with this crap, you are just using your poor Missus's issues as an excuse for your own cuntery. Poor girl.

Two planks aren't anywhere near thick enough to describe you, so I added an extra one. If you weren't as thick as four short planks, you would have realised that.

I never need to excuse my behaviour, because I don't do anything wrong. You should try it sometime. See if you can go a whole year without making an absolute cunt of yourself on the internet.

Guest Pistonbroke

Two planks aren't anywhere near thick enough to describe you, so I added an extra one. If you weren't as thick as four short planks, you would have realised that.

I never need to excuse my behaviour, because I don't do anything wrong. You should try it sometime. See if you can go a whole year without making an absolute cunt of yourself on the internet.

No, you were just being a thick cunt. The rest of your post is just laughable, Mr perfect. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm not the one trying to be Mr perfect, even you must be able to see that, it's in black and white over the last pages. You do pay your taxes though, surely we should all be grateful, especially your poor missus. Plus you brought her up as an excuse ages ago, so fuck your pathetic attempts to shift blame when someone points out your hypocrisy. You shit on on her yourself, you are just to up your own arse to acknowledge it. 

You can't even remember what you've posted from one day to the next, I think I'll take your pronouncements about what I have or haven't done about as seriously as I would take your pronouncements on anything else; with all the value of something I pulled out of a fortune cookie.

Guest Pistonbroke

You can't even remember what you've posted from one day to the next, I think I'll take your pronouncements about what I have or haven't done about as seriously as I would take your pronouncements on anything else; with all the value of something I pulled out of a fortune cookie.

I can absolutely remember what I have posted, it doesn't include posting stuff about my other half and whatever personnel problems she may have, or not have. You are the sad cunt in this affair, and the most important thing is you know that, because you were the sad cunt who used her issues as your excuse. Why did you feel it necessary to use her issues as an excuse for your own issues? 

When the majority of the forum see you for the joker you are why dismiss it? Serious question. Why do you decide to wear it as a badge of honour? In real life you'd fucking piss your pants, so stop trying to be some sort of super hero on a mission. I admire people who have an opinion even though it goes against the grain. However, you just do it to be a wum, and your Political beliefs are fucking contradictory. Liberal my arse, you are nothing more than a yellow Tory, a shit one at that. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Give it a rest.  Please.

I would, but I pay my taxes so want to have my say.....................Shit, my taxes go to Germany, maybe I should zip it. 

Seriously mate, SD pisses me off, especially when he comes out with the shit he has and claims to have a GF suffering because of the system. Maybe's it shouldn't get to me, but then why should I let some wank stain like him get away with posting shite. In real life I wouldn't let him get away with it. 

Hard to believe this is a thread about 58 people being shot dead.

Fucks sake.

Mate, it turned into just another political thread on about page 2.

And political threads on here are mostly about exaggerated accusations, labelling and gainsaying along individual "party" lines.

A bit of harmless argie-bargie between posters is kind of welcome relief.

In Liverpool city centre? Yes. Liverpool City Council says 15 to 20 rough sleepers on its streets. The national total is about 4,000, which is less than 0.01% of the population.

Always room for improvement, but I would say that a system which keeps 9,999 people out of every 10,000 off the streets isn't doing too badly.

Bullshit. I've recently been out handing out food, sleeping bags and other essentials to more than 15-20 people at the bombed out church and you're talking shite, you cunt.