You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Paco

But if I rail on and on about how shit he is now, think how smug I can be when proven right? And if I turn out wrong, I can gladly shrug my shoulders and solemnly intone "I'm glad I was wrong because it's all about the team and you should just be happy he's good instead of trying to dredge up old arguments, you losers".

Win-win, I say!

You're getting the hang of this.

How much of an improvement could we have made to our centre half situation with the 40m we spent on this lad.

Seems like a case of getting priorities wrong to me and that is no reflection on this lads ability - just does not seem like a signing we needed to spend big money on with much more pressing problems to address.

How much of an improvement could we have made to our centre half situation with the 40m we spent on this lad.

Seems like a case of getting priorities wrong to me and that is no reflection on this lads ability - just does not seem like a signing we needed to spend big money on with much more pressing problems to address.

This has been done to death.  A puzzling signing, when we have loads of his ilk.  But lets give the lad a chance.  I suspect he'll be one of those that won't come into his own for at least 6 months.

• Upvote 1

This has been done to death. A puzzling signing, when we have loads of his ilk. But lets give the lad a chance. I suspect he'll be one of those that won't come into his own for at least 6 months.

We of course should give him a chance - i just don't see where he really will get it other than to be a bit part player - which is always a very difficult situation for a player to make a mark in.

I never wanted him here, I refuse to give him a chance, ever, until I can rub it into everyone's face how right I was.

I'm putting together a go fund me page to purchase a banner telling the cunt to fuck off back from whence he came, I may even stretch to hiring a small plane to fly over his house calling him a twat.

I'll keep piling the pressure on him until he caves in and is a quivering wreck, shit scared to make a mistake or to the point where his confidence is destroyed.

I must break him, only then will I be happy.

• Upvote 7

I never wanted him here, I refuse to give him a chance, ever, until I can rub it into everyone's face how right I was.

I'm putting together a go fund me page to purchase a banner telling the cunt to fuck off back from whence he came, I may even stretch to hiring a small plane to fly over his house calling him a twat.

I'll keep piling the pressure on him until he caves in and is a quivering wreck, shit scared to make a mistake or to the point where his confidence is destroyed.

I must break him, only then will I be happy.

This. I cant believe the shit the lad has got since signing. You used to see posts like 'Welcome to Liverpool' whenever we signed some one but now it's all 'never wanted the cunt here,' 'he's fucking shite' and 'never will be a Liverpool player.'

It's no wonder our players feel under pressure every time they pull on the shirt.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remember the days when Liverpool didn't make braindead moronic signings.  This chap has been wank for seven years at Arsenal.  I don't need to wait another year to know he'll still be wank this time next year.

I don't even think Klopp wants him.  Rarely plays him and constantly pulls faces when he fucks up.

I dont get this all this stuff over Ox Chambers. Klopp will play him when and where he thinks he's ready and going to benefit the team. Just exercise a bit of patience.

To be honest Jimmy taking into account his cost compared to how long he had on his contract, his PL experience and international status I think people might expect him to be straight in the team.

Even those who never wanted him might expect that.

He isn't a kid, he will probably start for England.

To be honest Jimmy taking into account his cost compared to how long he had on his contract, his PL experience and international status I think people might expect him to be straight in the team.

Exactly its not like he's a player like Solanke who's young and not expected to be starting games. 

Fair comment although the way transfer fees had gone by the time we did buy him (and we paid the price arsenal had agreed with chelsea), I wouldnt say £35m was a massive amount.

But it's clear from Klopp's comments he wanted him. Im not party to Klopp's thoughts but Im guess the fact Ox Chambers didnt go through our pre season conditioning regime and the fact the team is kind of struggling right now, he maybe considers it is not the best time to chuck him in.

I still dont see the panic just because he's only made a couple of sub appearances so far. I mean it's not like Benitez regularly played Keane when we bought him for a similarly (then) large fee.