You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

6 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

This time last year Cockchops was about to win an election on the strength of his "oven-ready deal".

Twelve months later (and with 27 days to go before the Tories hurl the economy off a cliff)...

All for show as the US won't be coming to the rescue. There's probably just a bit of movement required now and with De Pfeffel getting involved this weekend it's all set up for a dramatic last minute "saving the deal from certain defeat" moment.

Or this Tweet could be pretty spot on and the economy is going down the shitter in the next few weeks.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/dec/07/uk-firms-still-unclear-about-brexit-rules-with-one-month-to-go

That "Get ready for Brexit" advert proper winds me up every time it's shown because most sane people know that the government haven't provided any framework that businesses will be working too. 

In other news, there's no breakthrough on anything, the pound is down against all currencies by a full point and the ports already can't cope with goods coming in so builders merchants are rapidly running out of tools. Any of the leave voters (not you Gnasher) want to highlight any positives yet?

I wrote on the daily comments section on an article about Johnson and No deal being likely "If you voted for Brexit you have no right to moan about this, it was always no deal so they can get rich while we all suffer". had an email 10 minutes later from the DM "due to the amount of complaints we have received about your comment we have decided to remove it" hahahahaha 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I wrote on the daily comments section on an article about Johnson and No deal being likely "If you voted for Brexit you have no right to moan about this, it was always no deal so they can get rich while we all suffer". had an email 10 minutes later from the DM "due to the amount of complaints we have received about your comment we have decided to remove it" hahahahaha 

Haha fucking snowflakes.

These Brexit ads are funny as fuck. "Look at me with my sleeves rolled up and my yellow bib on, getting down to business in my brewery/warehouse/wherever the fuck. Have you sorted your shit out yet? If not that's your fucking fault." 

Country of serfs. Let me hold your belt while you shit down my mouth guv'ner.

• Upvote 2

Fucking right we should be loving this no deal. We don’t have to put with any more of these foreigner’s bollocks that’s been holding us back. Bollocks to Brussels and send the poles back on a boat. 

Now, I’m going to finish off this curry, wash it down with my Belgian larger, throw my Union Jack suit on, then get down the anti mask rally. 

The negotiations seem to hinge on the internal markets bill, which breaks international law and is, quite rightly, denounced by every nation bar maybe Somalia. 

Now Alex’s key line of negotiating seems to be ‘give us what we want and we’ll remove the contentious points of the IMB’ and they quite rightly reply that ‘the fact this bill even exists in the first place is a fucking outrage and you’re lucky we’re still talking to you, you stupid fucker. How is you promising not to do something that should never even have been a consideration in the first place a negotiation? You’re now actually offering less than originally and you don’t see the inherent flaws in your argument?’ Alex ‘but fish, but sovereignty, but £350m for the NHS, but farmers’ EU ‘are you malfunctioning you pathetic cretin, or are you seriously this stupid and only able to parrot phrases you’ve been taught to remember and bark on command’ Alex ‘alright, you’re a tough negotiator, what about if we remove the things from the IMB for you, will that make things ticketyboo?’ ‘Oh, just fuck off’

They sent Gove today to do the last of the posturing this morning, if anything said ‘we don’t fucking care’ it’s sending that snake who is the most rabid no deal enabler. It was almost a concession of breakdown.

Fuck them, they’re selling us up the river for a few quid and they’ll never give a second of though to the suffering it’ll bring. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The negotiations seem to hinge on the internal markets bill, which breaks international law and is, quite rightly, denounced by every nation bar maybe Somalia. 

Now Alex’s key line of negotiating seems to be ‘give us what we want and we’ll remove the contentious points of the IMB’ and they quite rightly reply that ‘the fact this bill even exists in the first place is a fucking outrage and you’re lucky we’re still talking to you, you stupid fucker. How is you promising not to do something that should never even have been a consideration in the first place a negotiation? You’re now actually offering less than originally and you don’t see the inherent flaws in your argument?’ Alex ‘but fish, but sovereignty, but £350m for the NHS, but farmers’ EU ‘are you malfunctioning you pathetic cretin, or are you seriously this stupid and only able to parrot phrases you’ve been taught to remember and bark on command’ Alex ‘alright, you’re a tough negotiator, what about if we remove the things from the IMB for you, will that make things ticketyboo?’ ‘Oh, just fuck off’

They sent Gove today to do the last of the posturing this morning, if anything said ‘we don’t fucking care’ it’s sending that snake who is the most rabid no deal enabler. It was almost a concession of breakdown.

Fuck them, they’re selling us up the river for a few quid and they’ll never give a second of though to the suffering it’ll bring. 

"This is what You voted for, we have delivered on YOUR request" despite the fact that almost half of voters wanted to remain and those that did vote did so after being lied to and hand fucking idea what they were letting themselves in for. "Get rid off the immigrintz" Fucking thick cunts. This country is in serious peril. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

"This is what You voted for, we have delivered on YOUR request" despite the fact that almost half of voters wanted to remain and those that did vote did so after being lied to and hand fucking idea what they were letting themselves in for. "Get rid off the immigrintz" Fucking thick cunts. This country is in serious peril. 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10153842562976939

2 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

tenor.gif

4 absolute ginormous fucking stupid thick twitting cunts right there. The first fella is a down-right racist, the woman in the cafe doesn't brush her teeth or was her fanny, the art fella is a lying wanker and the slag on the stall is a slag on the stall with an accent that could melt Antartica in minutes the fucking greasy haired biff. I remember seeing the one with the first fella the day after the referendum and raging about him. Send Louis Theroux in to do a netflix series where he just ridicules the stupid cunts then fly the Enola Gay over the cunts. Selfish thick fucking arseholes all in the name of racism. 

28 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

tenor.gif

4 absolute ginormous fucking stupid thick twitting cunts right there. The first fella is a down-right racist, the woman in the cafe doesn't brush her teeth or was her fanny, the art fella is a lying wanker and the slag on the stall is a slag on the stall with an accent that could melt Antartica in minutes the fucking greasy haired biff. I remember seeing the one with the first fella the day after the referendum and raging about him. Send Louis Theroux in to do a netflix series where he just ridicules the stupid cunts then fly the Enola Gay over the cunts. Selfish thick fucking arseholes all in the name of racism. 

Britain, eh? Bloody hell!