WhiskeyJar

Divock Origi

4 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

So what exactly is pick shit? And what decade was it a thing?

A spelling mistake? 'Pigshit.' We all make them. Mind you,an ice pick covered in dogshit is a decent comparison to the Lord of Frodsham.

Echo reporting that Big Div has agreed terms with AC Milan.

"Liverpool striker 'agrees terms' with AC Milan as Jurgen Klopp prediction set to come true - Liverpool Echo" https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-striker-milan-jurgen-klopp-23487058.amp

Thanks for the good stuff, big fella.

17 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Echo reporting that Big Div has agreed terms with AC Milan.

"Liverpool striker 'agrees terms' with AC Milan as Jurgen Klopp prediction set to come true - Liverpool Echo" https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-striker-milan-jurgen-klopp-23487058.amp

67c96c42-ca43-4235-a2bd-0d957d5bc92b_tex

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I second that. What a club of decent human beings we have and not just footballers. I hope big Div gives us a fitting swansong at some stage before he leaves.

I think it’s inevitable he’ll have a roll to play before the end of the season, what and where is to yet be revealed.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Thats great of Div. Considering he isnt a headline player for the club any more, it's a very nice touch.

I feel a bit sorry for Div. He was written off by the experts before he arrived and started to look a real rough diamond. Just when he seemed to be getting into his stride, a fucking yarddog shite player does his ankle and sets him back.

In some ways, Div's career here mirrors that of Davey Fairclough, crucial goals and fleeting glimpses of what could have been.

It looks like Div is on his way to Serie A but Id love it if he knocks in the final goal in the last game of the season to confirm number 20. What a send off that would be.

34 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Thats great of Div. Considering he isnt a headline player for the club any more, it's a very nice touch.

I feel a bit sorry for Div. He was written off by the experts before he arrived and started to look a real rough diamond. Just when he seemed to be getting into his stride, a fucking yarddog shite player does his ankle and sets him back.

In some ways, Div's career here mirrors that of Davey Fairclough, crucial goals and fleeting glimpses of what could have been.

It looks like Div is on his way to Serie A but Id love it if he knocks in the final goal in the last game of the season to confirm number 20. What a send off that would be.

Or the winner in Paris! New Alan Kennedy?

5 hours ago, Reckoner said:

I think it’s inevitable he’ll have a roll to play before the end of the season, what and where is to yet be revealed.

FA Cup final winner.

On 06/04/2022 at 16:59, dockers_strike said:

He's certainly similar to Davey, in that Fairclough tended to be very disappointing when he was given a start. The difference is that Divok seems to look at the situation remarkably dispassionately, whereas Davey (and his son!) seems bitter to this day. Of course, Fairclough finally moved on and did little to back up his claims to having been unfairly under-played. I'm not sure how Divok will fare elsewhere - he seems to need to really care about a club to perform. He really looked lost on loan. Lovely bloke by all accounts.

15 goals for him and Taki combined this season, from only 39 appearances. 

Given the infrequency of their starts and that a lot of appearances were as subs, that's a brilliant return from the pair of them. 

• Upvote 1

Graeme Sharp, William Dean and Sandy Young are the only Evertonians with more Derby goals than Div.

(I posted that in the match thread, but it bears repeating.)

24 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Graeme Sharp, William Dean and Sandy Young are the only Evertonians with more Derby goals than Div.

(I posted that in the match thread, but it bears repeating.)

No Rushie?