Quantcast
Hodgson 2010 v Rodgers 2014 - XMF - Arguing over ex Managers Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TK421

Hodgson 2010 v Rodgers 2014

Roy's team would be bummed senseless, then post match the blame would be pinned on the youngest player in the team.

Dalglish's team, for his first six months back, would give our current team an interesting game. They were fucking class on the break as well.

Roys team would give their greatest ever performance in getting battered five nil within the first 15 minutes. Roy would be very pleased with the match

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Roy would be in dreamland at coming up against Liverpool and walking away in single figures. A famous loss.

Has Rodgers resigned?

Might as well talk about Rodgers as an ex-manager - there have been plenty of FF threads talking about Suarez as if he's an ex-player for the last two years or more.

Might as well talk about Rodgers as an ex-manager - there have been plenty of FF threads talking about Suarez as if he's an ex-player for the last two years or more.

He's gone get over it.

It's almost like they knew...

Sturridge, Can, Allen. Bring 'em back. Fitness for Lallana.

As fucking terrible as we were today I'd expect this side to win as there would at least be an attempt to rather than concentrating on not losing. 

A famous 0-0 draw for Hodgson (I'm assuming his Liverpool would be playing at home).

An invaluable point for football's safest pair of hands.

I haven't read this thread, because I couldn't be arsed.

However, I would like my opinion of Hodgson (for what it's worth) to go on record - the man is a humongous cunt.

Ey,ey,thats a humungous cunt with 35 years of experience if you dont mind.