You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sakho

Pureblood

Selling Sakho  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be a mistake to sell him?

A lot of people have become extreme in their views of anything LFC. Seems to be a post Rafa thing, but every player appears to be either great or shit, and those who don't agree are cunts. It's quite boring.

You were quite critical of Sakho and your arguments were weak and they were rightly pointed out to you.

A lot of people have become extreme in their views of anything LFC. Seems to be a post Rafa thing, but every player appears to be either great or shit, and those who don't agree are cunts. It's quite boring.

It's binary all the way.

Your views are shit if they don't correspond with mine.

Some are hooked on it, as it makes their world easier to understand.

'Lucas isn't very good' is finessed into 'You hate Lucas and you think he's a cunt'.  

It's the TK TLW Transmogrification Technique.

Their virtual world maybe but you can bet your life face to face views would be much more considered. 

You were quite critical of Sakho and your arguments were weak and they were rightly pointed out to you.

What's that got to do with my post about completely polarised viewpoints? I never called Sakho shite, I just said that - in my opinion - he lacks composure and is rash, whether people agree with that or not is fine, I don't think it's a weak argument personally, nor do I think there's enough evidence to suggest he's going to be one of the best centre backs in the world, again, another example of extreme claims.

• Upvote 5

What's that got to do with my post about completely polarised viewpoints? I never called Sakho shite, I just said that - in my opinion - he lacks composure and is rash, whether people agree with that or not is fine, I don't think it's a weak argument personally, nor do I think there's enough evidence to suggest he's going to be one of the best centre backs in the world, again, another example of extreme claims.

Well I think you'll find that that is an unacceptable opinion.

Sorry I thought it was TK who posted that.

Please ignore my reply, there was nothing wrong with what you said, although I disagree about the lacking composure.   Don't see how he lacks that.

Interesting to see a portion of Liverpool fans genuine dislike for Sakho last night on twitter during the France game. They were re-tweeting some perceived mistake early on as proof he's rubbish, but then silent of course as he captained his country to a comfortable 4-0 win.

I think Sakho is going to suffer from Gareth Barry disease. He'll be perceived as crap by a myopic portion of the fan base because of who he is thought to be replacing.

• Upvote 1