You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

No risk & a proven winner Rafa Benitez

ronnie38

It's a joke that Benitez isn't even going to be given an interview.

He's a much stronger candidate than any of the names mentioned and has a cv that embarasses the likes of Martinez.

FSG really know fuck all about football don't they? Sacking Dalglish without knowing who they want to bring in and then ignoring the man who who wants the job the most and is a better manager than any of the mediocre manager's they are approaching.

A fucking joke this is.

It's a joke that Benitez isn't even going to be given an interview.

He's a much stronger candidate than any of the names mentioned and has a cv that embarasses the likes of Martinez.

FSG really know fuck all about football don't they? Sacking Dalglish without knowing who they want to bring in and then ignoring the man who who wants the job the most and is a better manager than any of the mediocre manager's they are approaching.

A fucking joke this is.

Agree entirely mate, im starting to think Fergie and bobby charlton are their advisors

It's a joke that Benitez isn't even going to be given an interview. He's a much stronger candidate than any of the names mentioned and has a cv that embarasses the likes of Martinez. FSG really know fuck all about football don't they? Sacking Dalglish without knowing who they want to bring in and then ignoring the man who who wants the job the most and is a better manager than any of the mediocre manager's they are approaching. A fucking joke this is.

It isn't Rafa's football record which is his problem - it is his Boardroom record.

It isn't Rafa's football record which is his problem - it is his Boardroom record.

His board room record is a concern but somehow it's not for LVG who has just been dragged through court to get him ejected from the Ajax board?

Gonna be a tough sell that.

You ask me? We should Turn the Internet Terrorists on them if they Keep ignoring Rafa' - It worked against H & G & they were probably Far more stubborn than This lot who already caved in over Kenny & Mark my words? If/When the next man (if Not Rafa') doesn't start/do well for a long period? the Same thing that happened with Kenny Will happen again - The whispers & then shouts & then Demands for him Will go up like wildfire much as the press will Try to dampen them as the idea of Him back here supported properly? Horrifies them. But in the end? I think FSG will be Forced into Reappointing Rafa' though after another poor saps been hired, taken us still Further back & later been fired amidst mass fan unrest & protest caused by their inept performances leading to an unbearable demand to get Rafa' Back ASAP being aimed squarely at them & FSG as ever? Caving in & hiring him as they damn well Should do now. But should it Need all this to even Get him back? I think not. In fact? No I don't like that, not right at all to do this as will only set us back Still further & add yet Another ex-manager to our already to-long recent list.

IMO? Far better to Force them to hire Rafa' now & I would normally say leave the hiring to them & Not attack them as they deserve that for saving the club but firstly they're clearly incompetent when it comes to football & more importantly? They Blew All that goodwill when the hand holding the knife went down into Kenny's back the other week & the fact he won a trophy & started a project here & Still was sacked? Might Just be Why a number of managers have turned us down now as they see What might happen to Them if not instantly successful. In the long run? If we Really Want Rafa'? Force them to pick him - In the same way we Forced out their predecessors? Make them notice us. They can ignore us all they like individually but if we act en masse & as one Again? that's the one thing they Fear & then? They'll Have to listen. Do that over Rafa'? And they'll Have to interview him at which point? He'll easily get the job as he's So qualified compared to Any other candidate? It's embarrassing. In short? It's in our hands - It always was & more than Any other fans in this benighted league? We know that & How to use it; I suggest we do Just that & use it Now While it can still have a decent impact. Call forth the hounds of Hell & let slip the Dogs of War or in this case? The Internet Terrorists which are one & the same thing. Will it work? We shall see.....................

Edited by Redshadow

You ask me? We should Turn the Internet Terrorists on them if they Keep ignoring Rafa' - It worked against H & G & they were probably Far more stubborn than This lot who already caved in over Kenny & Mark my words? If/When the next man (if Not Rafa') doesn't start/do well for a long period? the Same thing that happened with Kenny Will happen again - The whispers & then shouts & then Demands for him Will go up like wildfire much as the press will Try to dampen them as the idea of Him back here supported properly? Horrifies them. But in the end? I think FSG will be Forced into Reappointing Rafa' though after another poor saps been hired, taken us still Further back & later been fired amidst mass fan unrest & protest caused by their inept performances leading to an unbearable demand to get Rafa' Back ASAP being aimed squarely at them & FSG as ever? Caving in & hiring him as they damn well Should do now. But should it Need all this to even Get him back? I think not. In fact? No I don't like that, not right at all to do this as will only set us back Still further & add yet Another ex-manager to our already to-long recent list.

IMO? Far better to Force them to hire Rafa' now & I would say leave the hiring to them & Not attack them as they deserve that for saving the club but they Blew All that goodwill when the hand holding the knife went down into Kenny's back the other week & the fact he won a trophy & started a project here & Still was sacked? Might Just be Why a number of managers have turned us down now as they see What might happen to Them if not instantly successful. In the long run? If we Really Want Rafa'? Force them to pick him - In the same way we Forced out their predecessors? Make them notice us. They can ignore us all they like individually but if we act en masse & as one Again? that's the one thing they Fear & then? They'll Have to listen. Do that over Rafa'? And they'll Have to interview him - It's in our hands - It always was & more than Any other fans in this benighted league? We know that - I suggest we use it Now While it can have a decent impact........................

No one did.

IMO? Far better to Force them to hire Rafa' now & I would say leave the hiring to them & Not attack them as they deserve that for saving the club but they Blew All that goodwill when the hand holding the knife went down into Kenny's back the other week & the fact he won a trophy & started a project here & Still was sacked? Might Just be Why a number of managers have turned us down now as they see What might happen to Them if not instantly successful. In the long run? If we Really Want Rafa'? Force them to pick him - In the same way we Forced out their predecessors? Make them notice us. They can ignore us all they like individually but if we act en masse & as one Again? that's the one thing they Fear & then? They'll Have to listen. Do that over Rafa'? And they'll Have to interview him - It's in our hands - It always was & more than Any other fans in this benighted league? We know that - I suggest we use it Now While it can have a decent impact........................

yeah, I think you should go for it. Spam them. Or Iberico them, at the very least. Maybe a protest outside the ground. With your ham. SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE!

Guest ShoePiss
Fuck me. Someone apart from Redshadow bolded a bit of one of Redshadow's posts. What's happening to the world?

That's given me an idea

FSG could always Ask Neville Southall | AskNevilleSouthall.com

1. Email Consultation. It costs just £49 to get a considered email reply from me to whatever questions you have about your game. You can be as detailed as you like – I just ask for a maximum of 72 hours to reply.

2. 1 hour phone consultation. I am happy to spend an hour on the phone discussing your football-related issues. I charge £99 for this and will normally organise our chat within 7 days.

:wow:

Quote:

1. Email Consultation. It costs just £49 to get a considered email reply from me to whatever questions you have about your game. You can be as detailed as you like – I just ask for a maximum of 72 hours to reply.

2. 1 hour phone consultation. I am happy to spend an hour on the phone discussing your football-related issues. I charge £99 for this and will normally organise our chat within 7 days.

That has got to be worth a whip round to ask a few questions.

Who would win in a fight between a bear and a monkey with a knife?

Beans on a fry?

Was it true it was yer Ma' Shrek was boning?

Yes, let's force them to employ Benitez. No more good will, I'll have a website up shortly demanding we get him.

Yep. Don't forget to mention that if they fail to obey you, thousands of fans will switch the TV over/stop watching dodgy sopcast streams in countries from Canada to New Zealand. That'll lern them.

FSG. They know what side their bread's buttered.

Thanks for the answers to my post all; Anyway? Being serious about Rafa'? I just think he's The outstanding candidate by far & If we don't employ him? I can see a scenario of the kind Roy had to put up with for whoever We Do employ whereby Rafa' is Always there hovering in the background with demands to install him as manager in the place of whoever's there getting more & more insistent until in the end? The incumbent manager goes & Rafa' Is the one that FSG end up Forced to turn to with untold damage caused by us going through Yet Another boss to get to that point first & in short? We'll end up with them doing what they Have the Opportunity to do now without the damage & chaos going through still another manager first will cost us. That was all. Lifetime Fan? I think the Space Time Continum's splintered hasn't it? Isn't the End of all things supposed to be in December not Now? Bolding My posts? Dear oh dear, The end is nigh.............

That's where FSG are getting their advice. The meter keeps running out on them though. Big Nev charges £399/hour for international calls. For £499 he'll do it while sitting splayed and naked in front of his webcam wanging into a waste paper bin some 12 feet away. Impressive stuff.

Guest ShoePiss
Thanks for the answers to my post all; Anyway? Being serious about Rafa'? I just think he's The outstanding candidate by far & If we don't employ him? I can see a scenario of the kind Roy had to put up with for whoever We Do employ whereby Rafa' is Always there hovering in the background with demands to employ him getting more & more insistent until in the end? He Is the one they turn to with untold damage caused by us going through Yet Another boss to get there first & do what they Have the Opportunity to do now. That was all. Lifetime Fan? Think the Space Time Continum's splintered hasn't it? Isn't the End of all things supposed to be in December not Now? Bolding My posts? Dear oh dear..............

What a load of bollocks.

If you say so Shoe' but I didnt' bold that much mate & was only being sarcastic was all LOL Anyway as I said? The above Is just my Own view - You may hold a different one; That's the beauty of views no? We All have them & most of the time? They're different. I may of course be utterly wrong & whoever we hire next? Will be a Great manager but myself? I can't help but have a feeling that we're about to See someone like Martinez unveiled as the "next generation of managerial genius" or some other such rubbish by FSG & in actual fact? It's only genius in terms of saving Them the money it would cost for them to appoint a Proper, experienced, veteran manager befitting our clubs stature who knows How to manage us & take us forward once more. And Whatever else he is right now, that? Is something that the much-touted Martinez is most definitely not. As ever? We shall see but right now? I just can't shake an awful feeling that our owners are about to make another horrible mistake...............

Edited by Redshadow