You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Any serious answers ye gang of cunts?

You've come to the GF asking for answers, what else did you expect?

I would suggest looking in your loft to see if the smell is stronger, if it is then somebody has built a grow next door as are going in late at night when you are asleep.

If this is the case let me know where you live an I will help you rid of the smell free f charge.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've come to the GF asking for answers, what else did you expect?

I would suggest looking in your loft to see if the smell is stronger, if it is then somebody has built a grow next door as are going in late at night when you are asleep.

If this is the case let me know where you live an I will help you rid of the smell free f charge.

Well, i expected a few 'funny' answers but i was hoping for a few serious ones as well. & the 'funny' replies aren't that funny really, are they?

There's never been anyone living next door so there's no electricity in there. I'd imagine if they were using a generator i'd hear it running.

Well, i expected a few 'funny' answers but i was hoping for a few serious ones as well. & the 'funny' replies aren't that funny really, are they?

There's never been anyone living next door so there's no electricity in there. I'd imagine if they were using a generator i'd hear it running.

You've got a massive 'chip' on your shoulder!!!

tumblr_leuj50IvpJ1qcfba3o1_500.gif

Comedy

The cats piss suggestion was serious. I've also heard the skunk one, not sure about the moss but it is likely as well.

So, is there a skunk covered in cats piss smoking a joint in your mossy garden?

The cats piss suggestion was serious. I've also heard the skunk one, not sure about the moss but it is likely as well.

Ok, i wasn't sure if they were a piss take or not. We don't have a cat.

As for the skunk suggestion. I'm in Ireland & live in a relatively well built up area. I've never seen a skunk as long as i'm living here. I don't think i've seen a skunk ever to be honest.

As for the skunk suggestion. I'm in Ireland & live in a relatively well built up area. I've never seen a skunk as long as i'm living here. I don't think i've seen a skunk ever to be honest.

could be semtex. check your missus' drawers for balaclavas and the like.

either that or you have a monged out ghost patrolling the hallway/landing looking for a scran, worried about the time.

or your birds getting sweet loving from a rasta.

or the sparky's a poted.

or you have a skunk in the house

could be all of them? if you think it might be then your paranoid and obviously a pot head.

Problem solved mate - The Skunks are guilty,because you have never seen one in your life you wont recognise them as they go in the house next door for a smoke,horrible bastards they are they always hanging round the roulette machine in the bookies and then they hang round the offy get twated and go next door under cover of darkness.

Get outside to night about half twelve with a shovel.Good Luck.

Guest Pistonbroke

I think you need to use a similar approach to the 17th century witchfinders. Lock your missus in the cellar for a week, if the house stops smelling of hash then there is a high probability that your missus is smoking dope and shagging a Rastafarian. If the smell doesn't go away by a load of chocolate and flowers before letting your missus out of the cellar.

Serious answer. it could be something dead and rotting under your floor Mice, rats etc. although you might not think it, it smells pritty similar.

Just a thought.

Possibly. We've had mice before but (to the best of my knowledge) caught them all. Some times the smell is very strong the minute we walk out of the bedroom but other times there's no smell there at all. It's fuckin freakin me out. We're only waiting for people call & smell it & start to think we're cultivating a load of weed!

Do you have a cat flap ?

If so there's a new Tom cat on the block who's coming into your gaff and marking his territory.

Had exactly the same problem where i live. Wife was accusing me of smoking bifftas in the house (i was actually in the shed at the end of the garden).

Only believed me when she saw the piss stain on the skirting board (not mine, the cats).

Next door is a weed factory, they've bypassed the meter or illegally connected the supply from the street. They'll be venting the smell out of the roof and when they are harvesting (or the wind is in the wrong direction) that's when you get the niff of weed.

or dickless over there turned off the powergrid.

(Is that true?)

(Yes, that man has no dick)

You have never grown cannabis before have you?

Not necessarily. A lot of these grow farms are set up in abandoned or derelict houses and the electricity supply is pinched from next door. Some sort of electrical trick where they pull out your wires and hook it up to theirs and hey presto. Basically you get charged for it and its extremely dangerous too. Perhaps check you electricity usage?

Not necessarily. A lot of these grow farms are set up in abandoned or derelict houses and the electricity supply is pinched from next door. Some sort of electrical trick where they pull out your wires and hook it up to theirs and hey presto. Basically you get charged for it and its extremely dangerous too. Perhaps check you electricity usage?

We haven't noticed any unusual extra usage in our bill so i'm guessing that's not the case. As i said earlier though, the smell is on the side of the house where there's no house attached. I went out the side of the house there trying to smell the moss on the ground like a fucking idiot. Nothing. :wallbutt: