You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

Agreed. If it was then why have Spain have won the last two international tournaments?

No team has ever won a tournament like that bar Greece.

And if England win this it will be another Greece because they play awful defensive football with average players.

Don't think Italy are going to allow a huge amount of space in behind, certainly would make more sense for Carroll to play. I fully expect Wellbeck and Pubehead to start.

Agree with you on both counts despite the fact they were both shite last night.

Parker hasn't been too bad and is the best english player in that role unfortunately for england.

Gerrard has been fucking immense.

Carroll and Rooney should start against the grease.

Walcott for milner too who is playing awful (despite me thinking milner is a very good player)

and if/when italy turn england over on sunday - Hodgson's stock will fall again. England fans are the most fickle i've ever fucking heard. 5 weeks ago they appointed him and were all up in arms, 2 1 nil wins against shit teams and now they have got flags declaring him to be some sort of fucking modern day hero for playing shit defensive footy

his best job would be the wednesday job.

Great%20Grey%20Owl.jpg

Parker's a far from terrible player, but he is wasteful and slow. Plus the majority of his heroic blocks wouldn't be necessary if he had the positional nous of, say, Lucas.

Lucas positional sense?

Hehe funny.

Parker hasn't been too bad and is the best english player in that role unfortunately for england.

Gerrard has been fucking immense.

Carroll and Rooney should start against the grease.

Walcott for milner too who is playing awful (despite me thinking milner is a very good player)

and if/when italy turn england over on sunday - Hodgson's stock will fall again. England fans are the most fickle i've ever fucking heard. 5 weeks ago they appointed him and were all up in arms, 2 1 nil wins against shit teams and now they have got flags declaring him to be some sort of fucking modern day hero for playing shit defensive footy

his best job would be the wednesday job.

Great%20Grey%20Owl.jpg

Mrs Owl has just tweeted that she doesn't want him at home for the other six days of the week.

FORMIDABLE OPPOSITION. For once the stupid old cunt was right.

Just think what a wanker you would feel if you actually wanted him as Liverpool manager. If you hadn't got mentnal health issues and hadn't shifted the goalposts so far that you were now a member of the Flat Eart Society.

I think once you reach a certain weight, you start to appreciate Hodgson's qualities. The fatter and more stupidly arrogant you are, the more you appreciate him.

Paisleyesque.

Edited by Johnny Cougar

"When the fans are with you, you've got half a chance"

Yeah, and when you've got the ball, that gives you another half a chance. A better half.

So, Roy, you acknowledge the fans have been with you and given you a chance, unlike that bunch of ingrate Scousers, ay? What happens then when the inevitable arises in World Cup qualifying group matches and the jingoism and fervour of tournament finals support is no longer behind you and the 'benefit' of your 36 years experience and wisdom is stripped bare for all to see? Interesting number that, isn't it? 1% possession for every year you've been a fantastic manager. Oh, wait, what's that? You're not interested in possession stats, is it? Ahh, it shows, Roy, it shows.

Will your press buddies be still behind you all the way? What's that they've got in their hands? Pens or swords? Well, it's said the former are mightier. So either way, I'd expect you to have to watch your back. You could be falling on a lot of pens. Puns aside, not for the first time for you, or indeed, England.

I can't wait to watch England draw 0-0 with San Marino at Wembley.

I really don't know how this man has made a career in football. Tonight's England performance was tactically one of the most naive I have ever seen.

To play France, Sweden, Ukraine and Italy with the exact same outlook should be a sackable offence in itself.

I can't wait to watch England draw 0-0 with San Marino at Wembley.

I really don't know how this man has made a career in football. Tonight's England performance was tactically one of the most naive I have ever seen.

To play France, Sweden, Ukraine and Italy with the exact same outlook should be a sackable offence in itself.

Can you imagine if you were a fat, ugly cunt who wanted him as Liverpool manager though?

And then when he fell on his arse and got found out for the shit cunt that he is, decided that your best defence for being a clueless, embarassing cunt who waddled round the site with a smell under his nose was to then say it was a good appointment, because it saved that poor, shrinking violet Kenny from having to take the pressure on from a job that he wanted and eventually got when your Royalist poppet got the sack for being shit?

I think when you reach a certain weight on this site, you become even more ludicrous.

Best thing to do in that case is to keep digging though. Dont admit you're wrong, just keep making excuses and make yourself look even more stupid. Keep shifting those goalposts and hope that nobody notices.

I think you can tell a fellas politics on this site though. Just as Jesus, a first century, left wing, Communist preacher became the pin up boy for the most vile, right wing fuck ups on the planet, people like Bascombe, Carragher and Hodgson become the pin ups for the wrongest, fattest, right wing cunts on here.

What a completely useless twat of a manager. Thank God he has nothing to do with our club anymore. Tactically inept owl faced turkey necked cunt.

Haha , made me laugh that ... but then i remember he was actually the manager here *shudders*

No wonder a lot of our players couldn't be fucked to play for him , i mean they go from one of the best tacticians in the game to this one dimensional clueless waffling tosser.

The shit ive seen on forums and media written about him has been truly astounding , time for reality.